Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

JW FV Player help wanted

0 0

I am aware that many proxy servers allow visitors to go to youtube and watch all of the videos there. I was wondering if anyone here has used the or may know how to allow my visitor (in theory) to go to youtube and watch all of the videos. I can select certain videos and have them play on my site index or place of choice, but I only want it to swap youtubes flv player with the Longtail JW FLV player with viral and yt plugins. Thanks for reading!

0 0

Yes, but I do not wish to download the videos from the site that is hosting them. Sure that may be leeching but I do not wish to make a public proxy server. Maybe sometime down the road. Could I add some for of PHP get statement? For example something along the lines of… $a=iddk* www.youtube.com/get_video.php?video_id=".$a-&-.flv

Anything close to realistic? Well I need to do more research.

0 0

You are implying that the videos are embedded into the site, youtube, and I would need to use a get method to pull the video id. But I only want to swap flv players. Hmm. Guess I am not seeing your hint after all.

0 0

Yup, thanks, I got it working. Take it easy Moshbat.