Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

advertising on web hosting

0 0

Say someone were to make a website and advertise, and each time the advertisements are clicked, you accumulate money. In that situation is is legal to make the scripts popup so your always legally getting tics and more money?

0 0

You won't get more money if people hate you for it.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Microsoft. That is all. Knew someone would be a cunt with that. Anyhow, "you" meant him personally and I doubt he has an almost monopoly like grasp on something on the web that people don't know much of and feel compelled to go to him for it because it seems like the only alternative. Furthermore more and more people turn to other places than microsoft nowadays, so yea.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: It was a mere point. Chill out. Incase you missed it, my point was Microsoft's tactics are pretty… Annoying, at best. Almost anyone I ever speak to "hates" Windows, yet know nothing else. If the website in question offers something incredible, and unique, then there should be no problems with adverts, and various other shady techniques used to cheat your way into fast $$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!"!"!!"£!""!212213 Hmm agreed, their tactics can be annoying, but you've also got to admit that they are smart, at the very least in their advertising and self promotion. Unlike someone just popping up a big advert, which you can get around by just turning javascript off usually. Advertising tactics are understandable but I think you should respect your visitors more. Plus as said, it's got to be one fucking amazing site if he's going to get away with it. As for Windows hatred, I reckon most people who say they really hate it, don't. It's just popular to hate Windows, it's what everyone picks on and bitches about. And with Bush gone there are few other obvious options open.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Sorry to take this thread in a different direction, but have you seen who the UK has as a leader? Dear fucking god, it's like a fucking bulldog after suffering a stroke. Honestly, no idea what you're talking about as I stay away from politicians as much as I can for fear of having to clean bullshit out of my ears for weeks. But I'm sure others will be able to relate to what you're saying; me, I prefer to just watch Moomin.

0 0

COM wrote: And with Bush gone there are few other obvious options open.

Amen. lol. I completely agree that picking on Windows and Microsoft was popular. I didn't know people STILL did it as much.

Banned
0 0

Chronicburst, you'll get banned if they find out. And they will.

0 0

Thank you spyware, that was my question.