Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Flash drive issue

0 0

I have a copy of Acronis Disk Suite and I am wanting to partition a new flash drive I just got off http://woot.com. Now I opened it with Acronis and it was there, all was good… But the flash drive came with Splinter Cell (Tom Clancy game) on it. So I checked the format, it was FAT32, so I formatted the drive the same way it was. Now when I put the flash drive in, it doesnt auto-popup or show up in Acronic. Any suggestions? It is an 8gig flash, I want 4 to be backtrack and 4 to be a FAT32 partition.

0 0

Oops, my bad. I formatted the drive so that the game would be erased and cleared out. Ever since that, Acronis will not read the device. I was wondering how I could make Acronis read it. Maybe I should reinstall..

0 0

Yeah, XP is reading it. Acronis use to read the device… Until I formatted it.

0 0

still a no go. I could only format FAT32. I did, still not reading it though. When Acronis opens it says "Analyzing C:".. So I am just going to reinstall and update from there. Thanks for the potential help!

0 0

what kind a flash drive is it? model etc?

0 0

Acronis did not work. I am about to try Partition Magic. The model is… "DANE-ELEC". Partition Magic was a no go as well. Hmm, well my other flash drive is being read so I will just make that backtrack and… It is only 2gb though.. Its all I will be needing I guess. Thank for the help guys. Really appreciated.

All right I got backtrack rolling on the 2gig, I can use the 8gig but still wont work with partitioning apps. I don't need it to though. Thank guys!