Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

irc help

0 0

i have just returned to HBH after about a year or so and i dont know what HBH's irc server or channel is. can anyone help?

0 0

i tried it, this is what i got:

• Connecting to psychotik.ath.cx (6697)
  • Disconnected
  • Connect retry #1 psychotik.ath.cx (6697) (dns pool)
  • Disconnected
  • Connect retry #2 psychotik.ath.cx (6697)
  • Disconnected ….and this is indefinate, yet again

0 0

Did you tried to connect to psychotik.ath.cx:6697 with SSL?

0 0

454447415244 wrote: Did you tried to connect to psychotik.ath.cx:6697 with SSL? :whoa: dude i dont know how to do that. im running mIRC 6.34 with NoNameScript.

Banned
0 0

chaunchothenacho wrote: :whoa: dude i dont know how to do that. im running mIRC 6.34 with NoNameScript.

You can only connect with SSL enabled.

/connect -ssl psychotik.ath.cx 6697

I also suggest you start using a less useless IRC client. (get irssi, or, if you're hooked to GUIs, x-chat).

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]chaunchothenacho wrote: :whoa: dude i dont know how to do that. im running mIRC 6.34 with NoNameScript.

You can only connect with SSL enabled.

/connect -ssl psychotik.ath.cx 6697

I also suggest you start using a less useless IRC client. (get irssi, or, if you're hooked to GUIs, x-chat).[/quote] mIRC is fine for me. I might look into those others as well. why do they have it set up to where youre forced to use ssl?

Banned
0 0

chaunchothenacho wrote: mIRC is fine for me. I might look into those others as well. why do they have it set up to where youre forced to use ssl?

Lets see here… what is the function of SSL? There's your answer.

Admin from hell
0 0

To put it easier why wouldn't they use SSL, So everone can jack it?

0 0

oh…k