Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

I need to interview a good hacker for school :D

0 0

yeah basically we have to do a interview about almost anything I chose hacking so I was wandering if someone could do a mini interview with me you must be a experienced hacker

Thank you very much,

Nationz

0 0

Y'might want to put more details on there mate, just an interview could mean anything. Is there a particular bias being filled, what's the point, what type of hacker would be ideal, just anything and everything listed gives people a good idea whether or not to be interested.

Banned
0 0

Rofl.

That is all.

0 0

nationz wrote: yeah basically we have to do a interview about almost anything I chose hacking so I was wandering if someone could do a mini interview with me you must be a experienced hacker

Thank you very much,

Nationz

[cheap plug] Then you should post this question over at http://enigmagroup.org instead, you'll have a better chance of finding an "experienced hacker" over there. [/cheap plug]

Banned
0 0

Ausome1 wrote: Then you should post this question over at http://enigmagroup.org instead, you'll have a better chance of finding an "experienced hacker" over there.

O hai Mr. Troll, how arth thou?

Dear OP, you should what Mr. Troll suggested, go to EG. The people there are much more fame-whory, so much more likely to give you detailed information on how they guessed their ex-girlfriend's facebook. I'm sure it'll make a great interview.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]Ausome1 wrote: Then you should post this question over at http://enigmagroup.org instead, you'll have a better chance of finding an "experienced hacker" over there.

Dear OP, you should what Mr. Troll suggested, go to EG. The people there are much more fame-whory, so much more likely to give you detailed information on how they guessed their ex-girlfriend's facebook. I'm sure it'll make a great interview.[/quote]

Umm yeah, don't interview this guy ^^

0 0

Ausome1 wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: [quote]Ausome1 wrote: Then you should post this question over at http://enigmagroup.org instead, you'll have a better chance of finding an "experienced hacker" over there.

Dear OP, you should what Mr. Troll suggested, go to EG. The people there are much more fame-whory, so much more likely to give you detailed information on how they guessed their ex-girlfriend's facebook. I'm sure it'll make a great interview.[/quote]

Umm yeah, don't interview this guy ^1

Dont talk unless you REALLY know who you're talking to. If I were to interview someone about hacking, spyware would be one of my first choices, asshole.

1. /quote 

0 0

HAHAHAHA I know who exactly I'm talking to, do you? Do some research you little bitch.

Maybe he can tell the story of when his HBH and ZI accounts were jacked because wasn't to bright and was a password re-user.

0 0

There are no "REAL" hackers on HBH. SM might be the only person on this entire site that actually has any knowledge whatsoever.

0 0

Ausome1 wrote: HAHAHAHA I know who exactly I'm talking to, do you? Do some research you little bitch.

Maybe he can tell the story of when his HBH and ZI accounts were jacked because wasn't to bright and was a password re-user.

Apparently you've got nothing creative to say, so please, Shut The Fuck Up, and stop talking shit about HellboundHackers and it's members.

0 0

pimpim wrote: Apparently you've got nothing creative to say, so please, Shut The Fuck Up, and stop talking shit about HellboundHackers and it's members.

I'm an oldie here at HBH, I have the right to talk shit, and sorry I forgot to add "Shut The Fuck Up" to my post to make it creative enough for you. So head back to your bedroom, in your parents basement, and go put your acne cream on, and butt out of this conversation. I'm just trying to help nationz out so he can get an A on his paper.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Ausome1 wrote: Maybe he can tell the story of when his HBH and ZI accounts were jacked because wasn't to bright and was a password re-user. So what? Even the smartest of people get lazy and make mistakes. Come back with some real evidence unless you enjoy looking like a dumb ass.

aVoid wrote: There are no "REAL" hackers on HBH. SM might be the only person on this entire site that actually has any knowledge whatsoever. And who the hell are you? I know plenty of people here who are quite knowledgeable (you aren't one of them).

Somebody ought to lock this thread before any more idiots decide to shoot their mouths off without thinking.

0 0

ynori7 wrote: [quote]Ausome1 wrote: Maybe he can tell the story of when his HBH and ZI accounts were jacked because wasn't to bright and was a password re-user. So what? Even the smartest of people get lazy and make mistakes. Come back with some real evidence unless you enjoy looking like a dumb ass. [/quote] I bet the only reason you're saying that is because you're one of the people that re-uses ;)

ynori7 wrote: [quote]aVoid wrote: There are no "REAL" hackers on HBH. SM might be the only person on this entire site that actually has any knowledge whatsoever. And who the hell are you? I know plenty of people here who are quite knowledgeable (you aren't one of them). [/quote] Apparently neither are you.

ynori7 wrote: Somebody ought to lock this thread before any more idiots decide to shoot their mouths off without thinking. Rofl, I think you're talking to the wrong person ;) Try reading your posts HAHAHAHA

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

NotMyOwn wrote: I bet the only reason you're saying that is because you're one of the people that re-uses ;)

And you'd lose that bet.

Apparently neither are you.

That doesn't even make sense.

Rofl, I think you're talking to the wrong person ;) Try reading your posts HAHAHAHA Clearly you're trying to start something here. Stop wasting time and database space.

Banned
0 0

Ausome1 wrote: Maybe he can tell the story of when his HBH and ZI accounts were jacked because wasn't to bright and was a password re-user.

You claim I did what now? It doesn't even matter if (if) I re-used my password on HBH and ZI, because both of those sites have had their databases (+encryption algorithm for HBH) dumped.

Even if what you claim would be true, it would be irrelevant.

Before you start pointing fingers at us, and calling everyone a "n3wb l0l", may I remind you that EG fucked up big time. Worst of all, getting hacked isn't the worst what happened with you guys.

Say hi to psychomarine.

Edit: Oh, and to all the peope above who think HBH is full of newbies and lamers… You clearly haven't lurked around enough. If you drop by now and then, yes, most of what you will see is new people struggling with javascript missions.

If you have been here longer, you would know that some -very- knowledgeable people stop by now and then.

0 1

can we stay on topic? or do i have to lock yet another thread due to flames?

in regards to the OP.

if its a short list of questions your welcome to email me, alternatively theres admins on here who if you approach articulately are more than happy to help.

theres also a "interview with a hacker" section on the left side that you are welcome to use in your school project.

The Manager
0 0

This thread is making me peel with laughter…

Anyways on topic. I may not be what people here call a "hacker" but I can offer some information if you like. Just shoot me a PM and I will see what I can do.

<offtopic>Please note that Spyware DOES know what he is doing, as do many other members here. Cannot say the same about other sites as I stopped hitting them a long time ago…</offtopic>

0 0

aVoid wrote: There are no "REAL" hackers on HBH. SM might be the only person on this entire site that actually has any knowledge whatsoever.

Go stick your dick in a pencil sharpener… Most all of the people here that are regular know far more than you'd ever imagine, but do you want to know why you never hear about it? Because their smart enough not to shout off their entire criminal/hacking record to a forum. The people who do that are the real fools… Seriously, get off this site…

As many know I'm not one to get pissed off easily but that type of asshat comment is deserving of it…

Regardless…

I'm into VoIP/Phone Phreaking as a specialty Spyware is great all around

Almost anyone ranked Guru or up has some valuable knowledge with a few exceptions to cheaters…

0 0

Ausome1 wrote: [quote]pimpim wrote: Apparently you've got nothing creative to say, so please, Shut The Fuck Up, and stop talking shit about HellboundHackers and it's members.

I'm an oldie here at HBH, I have the right to talk shit, and sorry I forgot to add "Shut The Fuck Up" to my post to make it creative enough for you. So head back to your bedroom, in your parents basement, and go put your acne cream on, and butt out of this conversation. I'm just trying to help nationz out so he can get an A on his paper.[/quote]

An 'oldie' with the Mad User rank, lol. I agree, spyware would probably be one of my first choices as well.

:(
80 120

undead18 wrote: An 'oldie' with the Mad User rank, lol. I agree, spyware would probably be one of my first choices as well. You're an idiot. Shut the hell up.

One more of these retarded pot-shots at each other and this is heading to locksville. Only reason it's still open is because… well… there really is no reason. I'm too trusting of everyone and hope that the thread will be able to claw from the dredges into which it has fallen. But, considering the topic, the chances of this happening are mighty-slim. Prove me wrong.

0 0

zomg rofl spyware pwnz j00 d00dz stfu gtfo 4ll 0f j00 n00bz!!!!11!!!11! u shud totly intravjew spy lol

:(
80 120

Thanks for giving me the green light, COM.

nationz, if you still want the interview I suggest you PM the people that showed interest. If none of them can provide you with what you want, then you could go about asking others through more private means.

I'm not too sure why the whole EG vs. HBH debacle started (actually I am, but pointing fingers isn't going to fix anything), but I'd like you to know that everyone who participated in it without actually knowing who they were talking to or what the argument was about is an ignorant moron. You can't say that your community is better if you've never visited the other, and you sure as hell can't say that either of them are lacking in knowledgeable members. Sure, the general population consists of the usual 'script kiddies' and 'newbies', but isn't it the same everywhere? Yes. Yes it is.

Everyone's opinions are skewed by whichever community attracted/accepted them first. This doesn't mean that it's in any way better than the other- just that you find it more appealing. Personal opinions are not a basis for arguments such as these. Next time you want to argue, try bringing some real facts in. And I'm talking to everyone, here, not just the guys from EG.

~Locked