Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Money

0 0

After watching several videos about why hackers steal money… Stuff like that.. So scenario. Hacker is remotely administrating your computer, gets your credit card info, all the stuff needed to make bank transactions… Then what are they to do? Go to the library, use a computer to move say $2000 to an account in.. Bangkok? Or somehow get cash magically in the mail. Seeing how it is such a rave these days I feel I should know more about it. And for the record, I am not one for stealing things. Software is another story.

0 0

This starts traveling into criminal activity instead of computers. Well, if your a 16 year old computer nerd living with your parents the best idea (and safest way) is to have the cash sent to a drop-off point. Such as an abandoned house or such thats near enough to check on without being conspicuous. You can use many different methods for this. Buying items with the cash and having them sent there, then selling them at a lower price to get your cash (which costs money to get it to go fast and you risk getting caught). My preferable way to do this is to simply have the cash transferred iinto a paypal accont. From there you simply have them send you a check with the cash. As I said befoer though, you need fake information so y

0 0

K_I_N_G wrote:

My preferable way to do this is to simply have the cash transferred iinto a paypal accont. From there you simply have them send you a check with the cash. As I said befoer though, you need fake information so y

I've never really used paypal, but your "preferable way" doesn't seem safe at all. Credit card fraud would be reported to the authorities as soon as the credit card company found out most likely. Wouldn't they be able to figure out what account the money was sent to? After that, all they'd have to do is find out who owned that account. Obviously if you have paypal send you the check, then that means that paypal knows where you are. Therefore, the authorities can deduce that the money was transferred from the victim's account to a paypal account, and from there they could find out where you are.

Sounds like one of those plans that people think they thought through, then try it and get caught because they didn't really think it through. If you're going to do something illegal, do it Ocean's Eleven style and don't get caught.

0 0

But Ocean's Eleven were got caught by the owner. He was knowing who were the eleven people. As been shown in Ocean's Twelve.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]harry_potter28 wrote: But Ocean's Eleven were got caught by the owner. He was knowing who were the eleven people. As been shown in Ocean's Twelve. That's a fucking film.[/quote]

Yeah Ocean's Twelve sucks. The first and third are good.

0 0

That's because the owner was smart and because they weren't really trying to not get caught by him. They were trying to avoid getting caught by people who could put them in prison, and they succeeded.

If you steal something and get caught by the owner, it doesn't matter unless they can prove it and will alert the authorities about it.

For example, if you steal some weed from someone, they probably won't call the cops on you for fear of being caught themselves.

So thanks for bringing this up because it reminded me of a very important point. If you're going to steal something, know who they are, how they will react if you get caught, and what they can do to you.

0 0

chronicburst wrote: Then what are they to do? Go to the library, use a computer to move say $2000 to an account in.. Bangkok? There are better alternatives ^^ Switzerland is known for extreme privacy when it comes to banking. If you transfer money there the feds in your country most probably won't be able to track you down - and from that account you can transfer it to your "normal" account ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banking_in_Switzerland

Banned
0 0

All of you people should shut up and die :D.

You don't discuss criminal activities on a public and possibly monitored website full of useless people.

Oh, and the half-assed "schemes" you are all thinking up are boring and stupid.

0 0

Well first of all, they dont transfer money to their own bank account and then withdraw from it. They have a technique called "carding" which involves some knowledge in electronics and circuitry. But anyway, they mine for credit card information, then card a false credit card containing all the algoritmic information on it, so they can go directly to the bank and withdraw from his account, instead of their own.

And to the guy who said we should shut up because this was illegal… Nothing discussed here is illegal as no instructions are given on how to actually do this. So please think before you type.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

Ok Switzerland is well known for their banking system, and yes it is a possibility. However there is still chance that the money could be traced. Also if you were gonna go something like this, you are talking about big numbers, so then you would need to look into money laundering when getting your assets back. Also after you get the money back people still probably would be suspicious, so court could issue mavera injunction freezing all your assets until you clear the irregularities. Credit card frauds aren't as easy as in the past:( :D

0 0

MoshBat wrote: You think before you type… Wait, that would be too hard, now, wouldn't it? Bah, silly me.

Depends on your multitasking ability.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Or lack of, in some cases… Wait… You actually just screwed yourself…

And how did I manage to do that, when you're here?

0 0

Yikes, you guys know too much. Just playing. This stuff is good to know, as I said I am not interested in being a criminal, of this nature, but was interested in knowing how such a great number of hackers are doing this and not being caught. I can see the safer side of this.

New thought…. Now-a-days I believe all packages delivered need to be signed… So how can shipping to abandoned houses work? Now I am confused again.

Banned
0 0

chronicburst wrote: New thought…. Now-a-days I believe all packages delivered need to be signed… So how can shipping to abandoned houses work? Now I am confused again.

What's a signature but some (digital) ink put on some (digital) paper? It doesn't really matter who signs the darn thing, or what you sign with.

0 0

Skunkfoot wrote:

I've never really used paypal, but your "preferable way" doesn't seem safe at all. Credit card fraud would be reported to the authorities as soon as the credit card company found out most likely. Wouldn't they be able to figure out what account the money was sent to? After that, all they'd have to do is find out who owned that account. Obviously if you have paypal send you the check, then that means that paypal knows where you are. Therefore, the authorities can deduce that the money was transferred from the victim's account to a paypal account, and from there they could find out where you are.

Sounds like one of those plans that people think they thought through, then try it and get caught because they didn't really think it through. If you're going to do something illegal, do it Ocean's Eleven style and don't get caught.

Drop-off point, fake information, nowhere did I say you'd use anything incriminating. The point is to make sure you lie about everything, cover your ass.

Banned
0 0

K_I_N_G wrote: Drop-off point, fake information, nowhere did I say you'd use anything incriminating. The point is to make sure you lie about everything, cover your ass.

How old are you again?

0 0

spyware wrote:

How old are you again?

16, but then again, I did 2 and a half years (*in a rehabilitation center, formerly known as a boy's penitentiary) for 166 grams of meth. I wouldn't quite say I' am qualified to direct such an action, but an opinion may be of some use.

*Edit.

Edit 2: The use of personal information in a post is not quite encouraged, but posting experience to what your discussing is.

0 0

chronicburst wrote: New thought…. Now-a-days I believe all packages delivered need to be signed… So how can shipping to abandoned houses work? Now I am confused again.

I'm almost positive you're wrong. Usually they will have an option that, if checked, will require a signature at the time of delivery.

Either way, spyware is completely right. A signature isn't a photograph. In fact, usually when I purchase something at a gas station with my credit card, I just sign a smiley face or something like that.

0 0

Hahah. I just want a car, but it isn't worth it to save up like $9,000 for a used Evo or something.

:(
80 120

Really you guys? You do realize that stealing shit is illegal, right? I figured Mosh's colorful post depicting an old lady defecating herself would be enough to wrench this topic in the right direction (away from the actual question), but you've proven me wrong once again. You've shown that you can, in fact, completely ignore something that he says. Why can't you do that more often?

Anyway- I'm tempted to drop a warn on chronic for starting the subject, but that wouldn't be fair to all the people who took part in it. Instead I'll just leave an open-ended warning: stay away from speaking about blatantly illegal activities. I know hacking is a shady subject, but that doesn't make it fine to discuss the finer points of how to discreetly move funds that you have obtained through illicit means.

~Locked