Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Keep getting logged in

0 0

This is weird.

I'm logged in at HBH and I click the Logout and it seems to work fine. I close Firefox (3.0.6) and then later start it again to log in to HBH. But then I'm already logged in. I tried logging out again, seeing the login form, clearing private data, shutting down Firefox, waiting and starting it up again. When I go to HBH I'm still logged in. Tried it several times and it hasn't behaved like this before.

Anyone know why this is so?

0 0

i don't know why but sometimes i have the same problem :whoa:

Retired
10 0

Same here. Have you ever clicked the "keep me logged in" box?

I think it may have to do with the saved passwords on FF.

0 0

nah, never saved my passwords on any browser…

0 0

I have the password saved in Firefox but that should only fill out the form, not submit it or keep me logged in.

0 0

yeah, u are right… this is not the problem…

The Manager
0 0

Ensure Sessions are getting cleared when you clear your login information. Failing that I would say admin help is needed…

0 0

I've tried removing the password from the saved passwords so Firefox wouldn't do anything and I still get logged in. As I said before, I click the Logout, clear all private data, close Firefox and start it up again.

I wonder what's causing it…

0 0

Running any Firefox addons? and Have you tried playing around in Internet Explorer seeing if you can get the same thing to happen?

0 0

Got it fixed now. It was the Tor-button addon :angry: