Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Ranking system

0 0

i want know the ranking system of this site because

user : abc rank : hacker level 2 points : 1800

user : bcd rank : hacker level 3 points : 1700

how a person having less points than another person can have a higher rank than that person please let me know

0 0

harry_potter28 wrote: i want know the ranking system of this site because

user : abc rank : hacker level 2 points : 1800

user : bcd rank : hacker level 3 points : 1700

how a person having less points than another person can have a higher rank than that person please let me know

ooo mr.troubleshooter. bravo, bravo. wrong section asshole!!!

0 0

agreed my mistake but admins do ans my question

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

rank = challenge points + forum posts… then you can find the point boundaries somewhere on the forums, just search…

0 0

jamie_90 wrote: ooo mr.troubleshooter. bravo, bravo. wrong section asshole!!!

You really don't need to be such a dick.

0 0

ignore Jamie90, it's not worth your time.

Forum Post + points

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

It spilled over from another thread earlier man , that was actually one of the nicer things he posted .:|

0 0

Haha oh III See:whoa:

0 0

jamie_90 wrote: ooo mr.troubleshooter. bravo, bravo. wrong section asshole!!! Oh, look at that… just 21 more points to go. New Year's Resolution? Don't be such a child.

Edit: Just saw your asshat routine in the other thread, so I've decided to help you along. Only 10 points to go! :whoa:

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: [quote]jamie_90 wrote: ooo mr.troubleshooter. bravo, bravo. wrong section asshole!!! Oh, look at that… just 21 more points to go. New Year's Resolution? Don't be such a child.

Edit: Just saw your asshat routine in the other thread, so I've decided to help you along. Only 10 points to go! :whoa:[/quote]

i completely understand why you banned me… thank you for keeping me out of the community

There. That sounds so much better. Bye now.

:(
80 120

Bah, this thread is done. I'm usually all in for a flame war or two (or three) but this is getting ridiculous. Can't we get one thread where a well thought-out question is asked, contemplated, talked about, and answered without all the extra shit? One? And if you absolutely must flame, at least make it interesting. 'Fuck you' isn't nearly as clever as you think it is.

Lock