Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

ip adress searching

0 0

how would i search for some ones ip adress, if there on msn messenger and im chatting with them on it?

Banned
0 0

You send them a link to an image on your host, or some other ip logger.

MSN convo's are routed through MS's servers, you can't directly trace people like this any more.

Banned
0 0

The Dude wrote: Why would YOU need anyones IP?

Skid tools? A bet with a friend?

0 0

eh lets just say this, i would need it to prank the hell outa him XD

so is there an easy way of searching for his ip adresss?

0 0

The Dude wrote: [quote]darkpyroSG wrote: eh lets just say this, i would need it to prank the hell outa him XD

so is there an easy way of searching for his ip adresss?

Your Question has been answered, I'm curious, what is this "prank" you're gonna do? - Does it involves downloaded .exe's?[/quote]

eh i was just gonna put a txt document some where that says somthing stupid like, "hahaz u got hackd, im now the master of ur lame ass computer" or somthing along the lines of that stupid or while im at it, get some music from his pc

Banned
0 0

**darkpyroSG wrote:**eh i was just gonna put a txt document some where that says somthing stupid like, "hahaz u got hackd, im now the master of ur lame ass computer" or somthing along the lines of that stupid or while im at it, get some music from his pc

Not why, how?

:(
80 120

spyware wrote: Not why, how? With his IP address, duh. You guys are such noobs.

0 0

The Dude wrote: [quote]Futility wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: Not why, how? With his IP address, duh. You guys are such noobs.[/quote]

Oh yeah, ofcourse! - I See it now.

You're gonna use it IP to write a cool .txt on his desktop and steal his music.

• is this correct?[/quote] dont be an ass -_- not a cool txt just a prank and i can get the music either way

Banned
0 0

How are you going to, giggle, exploit his machine? How will you gain entry?

0 0

spyware wrote:

How are you going to, giggle, exploit his machine? How will you gain entry?

ip scaner.

Banned
0 0

darkpyroSG wrote: ip scaner.

Ah, scaning ips with mnap won't give you automatic entry. You need to d/l some exploits from russian warez sites first.

I can hook you up if you'd like, I'll send you some .jars & .exe's over a secure connection (msn).

Mad Hatter
0 0

cmd< netstat -n

0 0

spyware wrote: How are you going to, giggle, exploit his machine? How will you gain entry? darkpyroSG wrote: ip scaner. … Wow.

Google "how do i get someones ip address". Read a few of the results. Learn from the informative answers (if there are any), and realize how goofy the question looks from the other responses. Attempt to use this site to learn more about security than the direct correlation of an IP address to a network-capable device. Come back to this topic, laugh about the whole thing, and THEN go after your target.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]darkpyroSG wrote: ip scaner.

Ah, scaning ips with mnap won't give you automatic entry. You need to d/l some exploits from russian warez sites first.

I can hook you up if you'd like, I'll send you some .jars & .exe's over a secure connection (msn).[/quote] ok sure, pm for my msn adress how do i know ur not gonna do anything?

Banned
0 0

**darkpyroSG wrote:**Ah, scaning ips with mnap won't give you automatic entry. You need to d/l some exploits from russian warez sites first.

I can hook you up if you'd like, I'll send you some .jars & .exe's over a secure connection (msn). ok sure, pm for my msn adress how do i know ur not gonna do anything?[/quote]

Look at my rank lol, ur just a newbie I try to help out :) :). If you want the exploitz pm me your email addy or something.

Greetz

0 0

4rm4g3dd0n wrote: cmd< netstat -n

umm okk…i herd that doesnt work, but wth worth a shot thx

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]**darkpyroSG wrote:**Ah, scaning ips with mnap won't give you automatic entry. You need to d/l some exploits from russian warez sites first.

I can hook you up if you'd like, I'll send you some .jars & .exe's over a secure connection (msn). ok sure, pm for my msn adress how do i know ur not gonna do anything?[/quote]

Look at my rank lol, ur just a newbie I try to help out :) :). If you want the exploitz pm me your email addy or something.

Greetz[/quote]

dude i tried pm'ing u XD it said ur inbox was full

Banned
0 0

Bingo, done. Trap completed.

Zeph, lock this shit please?

Thanks.

0 0

0.o? should i ask?

Banned
0 0

darkpyroSG wrote: 0.o? should i ask?

Nah. Let it go man, just let it go and embrace the lockness of it all.

Seriously, I doubted you from the first post. Ever since you talked about an "ip scaner" I was sure of it; yeh're a newbie you!

Sorry, game's over.

0 0

Re-read my post and do what it says, and you will find your answers. The attitude you should embrace at this point is one of learning and expanding that knowledge, not petty tricks and "IP haxx0rz omgz".

… Guess we're done. Lock.