Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HBH pulse

0 0

I hope my own curiosity doesn't kill me here,

but a buddy said this isn't the most private place, and I didn't find that too surprising.  But  then I dug up an old thread and found out about what happened in 06'.  And I totally understand if this thread gets deleted for being annoying, but I also heard about the SS and FBI investigating in the interview of Mr_Cheese.  And he said he would talk about later in the interview, but the interview I can access on HBH cuts out and any sort of story updates aren't there.  So... I was wondering what happened over the last two years.  Did you go to court or anything Cheese?

sorry if this stirs up anything I REALLY hope it doesn't…

• Cell

Banned
0 0

Hm. All you'll find here are old ghosts. Both real and imaginary.

Not worth investigating.

0 0

Mr_Cheese was assassinated by the Secret Service. Since '06, HBH has been ruled by a puppet-king. Want to know who's controlling the strings? The answer lies deep in the site…look long enough and you will find it.

0 0

Whitecell, it is good to see that there are some people here that are interested in finding out what is really going on. I can verify what Zebra said - it's the truth. I'm afraid that I can't disclose too much information here. By now, agents will have already traced me and are on their way, so I will be brief.

I have this one message for you. It will disclose to you the location of our headquarters, that is, the resistance movement. I know you can decode it. You have it in you, Whitecell. A free mind. Use it to your advantage.

Ö€±ÛŸÈ␋L¨ø¦ÛŸ±ZØ7±Ê6–4␤$ÒÖ»9Á┐J¢ýÖ¹8Sü
                                             ┐́7»MP¨¿
‰±┼úŸ≤Ý÷®BÞ⎽(‰‡┴‡;┌┌†/Í1·Í:┤V
                            A_ˆÍ¯␤4*¤-¾T¸*·<ئ,┴8M±┐¹®ÑßM¾ù⎻ÿ«æ└¤+Z┐G┌>óπ³öîŸòûÎ2G(4îÎûC1›‘ç2+ôQ¾ à¨(3Å⎽┐]ª≥I2±¿⎻BI┐ª½^ÈÌVî2XÖúÅ⎼#…O┐ÝÜÊÓ¸úáåšP<³J⎻Ë┐ßWԁ¬
èëÿ>ज़≥*│5»ˆáÉP└.ꊯ9é?ð$]9°…ô¼ìì£Ï[MTù([ª¨=	Ú•ñ┐5ïýCFÉ:Bº+YšŠ«$	ÚÊSŸ°Àï5┤°ì≠“û «Äœ⎽¾ñCðC'ƹáUŽ“ªO“Õ£ûB¨œ³Ú¨ïÍJ«†û3ê¨G␌
                                                   »
                                                    ¢Å⎼R“®¥%º—≠⎽6ù?©␋≠=©π5␋– éIžÜ#)B“ÿ-þ”´⎺Ÿ+ýç’Ï⎻#Q²ž4£).⎻ÙA¤ËÏñ5øI·»K⎺Q˜MšÆ§Õ*┐Ð⎼IB·ô»)NÒ˜π┐Y␤␊
                                                                             ├␉JÐÀ‘´‚P—-©ð;¿VÿêÆ<7óYõ /␌&©…µúï␌O[A㥕<ò8Õ≥Ò4ð:␉:0=á!.ŸÔµž´ÃÍÆF€Ê┴└Œç!6À␊┬H÷ܝ·£áçYó߁]– [·GÛ@─ç„Ý2 
±^V…¥Kë¨á¿þ'?´õßó‘¥◆É’àñK/8Â’Ãâš┤±ñ\ÎW“5–Þ. 
ËT,á⎺Œ]·U"Ñ^Fã⎻┬à±ëGIÞ¢␋┬ýÖɱܬ≥×ˤ8“¥ÂÄåÀ‹MFVð¾└

Once you have decoded the message, please make your way to the resistance. They will take care of you and guide you. Avoid Agents and sentinels at all costs - and do not believe anything they say to you. They will only try to trick you.

I can only show you the door, Whitecell. It is you that must walk through it.

OH SHI- ! Agents are here, I've gotta go nsdfsdfsfdsdf……………

0 0

japanesedude wrote: OH SHI- ! Agents are here, I've gotta go nsdfsdfsfdsdf……………

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Whitecell, you're our only hope now! Decode the message! Meet up with the Resistance movement! Help us uncover the truth about the lie we've been living here.

0 0

didn't expect that… Jon the ripper isn't working on that message, shiiii.

0 0

whitecell wrote: didn't expect that… Jon the ripper isn't working on that message, shiiii. LMAO

0 0

You can believe anything you want, just know it's your own fault. Likewise, it's your fault for starting a thread as opposed to asking your friend to clarify. oh well.

For privacy, understand what good privacy means so you can compare it to HBH.

0 0

Well, it's obvious there aren't any answers to be had here. Lock.