Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

When You First Starting Programming...

0 0

Look so far back into your life when you were first learning to program. Some of you was just a while ago and some of you could of been a decade or more. Anyways…. Did you have any certain things you did to help you?

Did you listen to music when you were reading or did you watch videos? We're you in your room/dorm (or closest:whoa: ) alone or were you among your friends or group? Did you chew gum/food or always have some energy drink with you?

This is a random question just to see what your environment was when you learning.

When I read books and articles I like to listen to music. (Preferably tool) Because sometimes when I think about a line or solo I remember what I was reading. When I watch a video I play it 3-4 times more to just see.

Just curious:D

0 0

Didn't listen to music while reading. Kept a language reference nearby as my crutch. Eventually ended up listening to music while I coded.

… Learned by doing.

Retired
10 0

That's how I went about learning. I listen to music, just because I always do. Read through something once. Then code something. When I found something I didn't know how to do, I researched hoe to do it, thus learning by doing.

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: … Learned by doing. hellboundhackersok wrote: FTW

yours31f wrote: thus learning by doing. FTL

Satan > God
0 0

I Have ALWAYS listened to music while doing pretty much anything…

As more magic positions that increase your thinking ability…. Try this:

This position has been proven, by L, to increase one thinking capability's by a lot.

0 0

I sit in the cupboard under the stairs with my windows '95 notebook, and listen to S Club 7 and the Vengaboys. Helps me concentrate.

0 0

I started with programming 2 years ago with my cousin, we did make some bath files. And then a friend showed me HTML when we was at Dreamhack:p I dont like music when I read but it´s nice when do the coding =)