Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Question about submitting articles

0 0

Hello HBHs, I just tried to submit an article & when I tried to preview I could not see the preview & when I submitted, there was no notification saying that the article has been submitted.. The same form was repeated.. So is this normal on the submit article page?? If it is, there should have been notification to make us sure that the article has been submitted..

0 0

No, it's not normal. You would receive a notification if everything was going as it should. Have you tried a different web browser? Are you accessing HBH through a proxy? Have you tried closing out your browser, reopening it, and trying again?

Edit: I know some areas of HBH require some Javascript to work correctly. If you're using NoScript or some other JS blocker, that may be causing problems, too.

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: No, it's not normal. You would receive a notification if everything was going as it should. Have you tried a different web browser? Are you accessing HBH through a proxy? Have you tried closing out your browser, reopening it, and trying again?

Edit: I know some areas of HBH require some Javascript to work correctly. If you're using NoScript or some other JS blocker, that may be causing problems, too. I m using mozilla firefox.. & i m not accessing HBH through proxy.. But its dialup with very slow connection.. I have not tried reopening the browser.. & no I m not using any addons like noscript to block js codes..

0 0

sam207 wrote: But its dialup with very slow connection

It's likely that it's just timing out, then. Obviously, article submissions are working. As a test, try putting one sentence in the article area, then preview it (don't submit it). Does that work?

:(
80 120

I don't know how to go about fixing the problem, or what went wrong, but no article has been submitted. I know it's not a bug in the coding, because we've had a few new articles over the past couple of weeks. Something is wrong with what you're doing.

EDIT: Come to think of it, the same happens to me when I try to PM someone and my connection times out…

0 0

Yeah probably its connection timeout bcoz of slow dialup connection here… I will be submitting my article when I go to my college later on..

0 0

Just gives you plenty of time to proofread and make sure you have enough good content. :)

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: Just gives you plenty of time to proofread and make sure you have enough good content. :) Its about MySQL injection & I feel I have good contents on it.. But I won't be able to submit for at least 10 or 12 days bcoz we are celebrating biggest festival(vijaya dashami & dipawali) of our country..

0 0

I feel I have better one than first two & mine one is based on MySQL syntaxes.. Anyway its pretty long..

0 0

sam207 wrote: I feel I have better one than first two & mine one is based on MySQL syntaxes.. Anyway its pretty long.. Good… and fantastic. Contrary to popular belief, long articles are more likely to be quality articles and better reads than the short ones. Why? It's a sign of effort. I very much look forward to this article of yours being submitted. :)