Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Begginer hackers

0 0

I was woundering if any begginer hackers would like to learn how to hack, program together. You know help each other out montivate and mentor each other. So reply or PM me if you want to!

0 0

What? 1 thread wasn't enough?!? You greedy bastard :@

0 0

pearceduffy wrote: I was woundering if any begginer hackers would like to learn how to hack, program together. You know help each other out montivate and mentor each other. So reply or PM me if you want to!

Well, how about learning to spell first?

Learn to spell, then how to speak, and type in proper English, then you may learn to hack.

And just as Kiyoura said before, how do you learn from someone that knows nothing?

0 0

Night_Stalker wrote: Learn to spell, then how to speak, and type in proper English, then you may learn to hack.

And just as Kiyoura said before, how do you learn from someone that knows nothing?

1. Run-on sentence.
  2. Don't start sentences with "and".

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: [quote]Night_Stalker wrote: Learn to spell, then how to speak, and type in proper English, then you may learn to hack.

1. Run-on sentence.
  2. Don't start sentences with "and".[/quote]

Ok, you caught me. :(

0 0

kiyoura wrote: [quote]pearceduffy wrote: I was woundering if any begginer hackers would like to learn how to hack, program together. You know help each other out montivate and mentor each other. So reply or PM me if you want to!

First of all…HOW ON EARTH..can a group of noob's learn from each other. I mean logically speaking, you're better off begging for a mentor. Learn on your on, other people can slow you down.

[/quote] Perhaps split up the work. For instance, there will be a goal set to do. Maybe person A will try to achieve it in Python, person B in Perl, and person C in PHP and then present how to do it? It would be next to impossible to implement effectively though unless everyone in the group is dedicated and coordinated.

0 0

moshbat wrote: The only way it could work if one advances more than the others, and then helps…

Sort of what I meant. Each person gets good at a particular thing and then teaches the others to get them up to date.

0 0

moshbat wrote: Which still wouldn't work. I mean, could you really be arsed explaining something in minute detail to someone who probably just wants to hack myspace? Meh if they are anything like the coding tutorials they try to start on Youtube, they usually fall out after their shitty "Hello world!"/Batch "virus" tutorial

0 0

maug wrote: Step 1: both people are interested and focused Step 2: both people read and pull their weight

Good luck finding more than 5 people on this site that will meet both of those criteria. … Well, that invalidates your whole point. Gee.

0 0

Well theoretically, this is a good way to learn. However, as many others have already said, you probably won't find anyone who will play their part in learning with you. You might find one or two good partners, but this is highly unlikely, and everyone's interest for the group will eventually dwindle and you will be left to learning on your own again.

Admin from hell
0 0

Nice double team work on maug, moshbat & Zephyr. (I feel left out) Anyway nice to see your back again Zephyr. Maybe we can bullshit on some windows stuff again.:D

Admin from hell
0 0

I know the feeling, Sometimes I read some of the threads and just logout, Because I know I'll just go off. Trying to keep my cool lately.

0 0

korg wrote: Nice double team work on maug, moshbat & Zephyr. (I feel left out) Anyway nice to see your back again Zephyr. Maybe we can bullshit on some windows stuff again.:D

It's good to be back again… at least for a while. There is always time to bullshit on Windows stuff. Not like we can really do that with anyone else on this site, anyways. Guess that subliminally brought me back here. :P

To the OP… yes, we stole your thread. It sucked, anyways; we made it better. :happy:

Admin from hell
0 0

Oh I've done plenty of that in the past 2 1/2 yrs. But it seems you put one shithead in his place and 5 more come in. IT NEVER ENDS!!!

0 0

moshbat wrote: Nothing wrong with a good argument :D

Yeah, when you finally get one here. :P

0 0

No, I meant a good one… you know, the kind of argument that doesn't leave your mind feeling like an unsatisfied fat man in a vegan all-you-can-eat.

0 0

moshbat wrote: Liked your comparison there :D

Yeah, I have a crapload of 'em to catch up on. At least a year's worth. :)

0 0

Nah… I need inspiration. They just kinda come to me… usually when I'm envisioning the massive frustration that follows speaking to someone in a foreign nether-tongue. Ermm, I mean, having my head far enough up my own ass to hear what they're saying. :)

0 0

maug wrote:

…. and remind yourself that car accidents happen.

you so stole my line dude.

0 0

maug wrote: [quote]nine-ball wrote: [quote]maug wrote: …. and remind yourself that car accidents happen. you so stole my line dude. [/quote]

Actually I've heard a few other people use that line. I was surprised to see you say it though, I hadn't heard someone say that in years.[/quote]

I can honestly say i have never heard that line before, and i have a lot of them.

0 0

I agree with the bouncing ideas off someone. It can give you a different spin on the issue at hand. If you’re going to try to learn there is enough info scattered around to learn. This is where good searching skills come in. you need some help with programming ask someone or refer back to the books. a good portion of the info you need there can be found in p2p. Granted you got to weed through the junk. now tips here n there can help. But you’re not going to learn to the fullest extent if you don't crash and burn here or there. The only good practice is perfect practice. Just like learning to play billiards. if you do not learn good form to start with. You will spend years learning something very simple. if your beating your head up against the wall step back relax and then come back to it most of the time you will see the answer more clearly.