Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

my rank is gone

0 0

good day , my rank was hacker but now my rank is just 15 points wtf? what's going on ? Is this site was hacked or …?

The Manager
0 0

If you read the news this happened ages ago. You most likely have not logged in for those ages. There was a corruption in the database way back whenever, if you have proof of your points you can get them back otherwise you will just have to do the challenges again.

0 0

the proof like…? i. e i have about 5 posts in forum these are written in different times so is logical to think that i have much more than 15 points and guest rank … i think

:(
80 120

santus wrote: the proof like…? i. e i have about 5 posts in forum these are written in different times so is logical to think that i have much more than 15 points and guest rank … i think Proof as in a search engine cache of your profile with more points. But this happened so long ago, I highly doubt you'll find one. It looks like you'll have to take this opportunity to redo the challenges and see what you really learned.

0 0

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh… time wasting …

:(
80 120

No. Absolutely not. If you don't want to do the challenges, then by all means- don't do the challenges. Points don't mean anything. If you think it's a waste of time, then just continue where you left off or don't do them all together.

0 0

lol i was at level hacker 1 now i'm shit 1