Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Other 2 not working!

0 0

as the title says, the challenge doesnt like my text file. I set up a apache server on my laptop and ploped a text file called "HBH" containing "hellbound hackers Deo Favente" on the top. my computers on 24/7. I want my 5 points please.

0 0

did you post it on your website cause you do to get points if you did well you need to wait for the admins to check it which may take a couple days

:(
80 120

We don't check other 2. We have a script to do it for us, so make sure you format it exactly how the challenge says. Otherwise, it won't work.

0 0

worked for me :happy:

0 0

Futility wrote: We have a script to do it for us, so make sure you format it exactly how the challenge says. Maybe it doesn't work because this guy has a space in his username? Does it read the whole file or just "hellbound hackers" and the next word? ;)

0 0

Thats what it should do. Hopefully ill get my points eventually

0 0

Deo Favente wrote: I set up a apache server on my laptop and ploped a text file called "HBH"

Other 2 description said: Please link to a text file named as your username

80 120

Uber0n wrote: Maybe it doesn't work because this guy has a space in his username? Does it read the whole file or just "hellbound hackers" and the next word? ;) Yea, that's what I was thinking the problem might be. I can't really do too much about it, though because I don't have the privs for that kind of thing.

http://24.192.88.157/HBH [EDIT] Shouldn't it be [yourusername].txt?

0 0

i dont think so. Iv'e always assoicated .txt with windoze. i want to see some authority that says what .txt is before change it. but why should it matter? cant you just read the data in the file?

80 120

Deo Favente wrote: i dont think so. Iv'e always assoicated .txt with windoze. i want to see some authority that says what .txt is before change it. but why should it matter? cant you just read the data in the file? I don't know how I can possibly make this any more clear. We don't check it. We have it checked automatically by a program. If it's not exactly what the program is looking for, then it's not gonna work. If you're not willing to change it to see what's wrong, then I really don't care.

And COM has already pointed out what was wrong. It needs to be your username.txt, not HBH.txt.

0 0

i made the changes and it still doesnt work, here is the new url as i have entered it. [url]http://24.192.88.157/Deo Favente.txt[/url]