Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Proxies

0 0

Now when a hacker per say, uses a proxy, would they then after using the proxy service. Would the hacker then hack into the proxy and remove the logs made by the hacker.

0 0

That isn't necessary. Simply use a few different proxies so if someones trying to track you down they'll have to go through a lot of shit for it. When your done with w/e your doing simply change your IP address. Hacking the proxies shouldnt be necessary.

0 0

K_I_N_G wrote: That isn't necessary. Simply use a few different proxies so if someones trying to track you down they'll have to go through a lot of shit for it. When your done with w/e your doing simply change your IP address. Hacking the proxies shouldnt be necessary.

TOR doesn't keep logs. It's also a rotating proxy.

0 0

slpctrl wrote: [quote]K_I_N_G wrote: That isn't necessary. Simply use a few different proxies so if someones trying to track you down they'll have to go through a lot of shit for it. When your done with w/e your doing simply change your IP address. Hacking the proxies shouldnt be necessary.

TOR doesn't keep logs. It's also a rotating proxy.[/quote]

Yes I believe the intelligent move would be to use a proxy that doesnt track logs although should you use one that does you need not to hack the site. Wow that sounded weird….

0 0

I do use tor. However I have noticed that some pages try to block privoxy and judging how tor is configured to run through it then idk how safe it can really be. Hmm.

0 0

All right cool. Thanks for the update. For people who do use tor use the Network Map and test headers of the "open" site within your map. If no good, time to change your identity.

0 0

For the past few days I have been searching proxies. I was even hunting proxies, and I still never came across a functional/safe proxy. Actually on that note, I don't think I ever came across a functional one. So how would somebody suggest to obtain a proxy? Is the best way to hack some rando and use that as your proxy? That seems harder to remove the trace, logs.

0 0

chronicburst wrote: For the past few days I have been searching proxies. I was even hunting proxies, and I still never came across a functional/safe proxy. Actually on that note, I don't think I ever came across a functional one. So how would somebody suggest to obtain a proxy? Is the best way to hack some rando and use that as your proxy? That seems harder to remove the trace, logs.

Use Tor, or sign up for an active proxy list.

0 0

chronicburst wrote: So how would somebody suggest to obtain a proxy? Is the best way to hack some rando and use that as your proxy? That seems harder to remove the trace, logs. Sure, clearing logs might be hard. But do you really think getting full access to a computer and setting it up as a proxy is that easy?

0 0

No sir, I do not. However I could possibly go to a net cafe and execute and arp attack. From there I can use one of the local computer. Hoping the person is there long enough. And an active proxy list. I will google for some subscriptions, if you know of one you like please share..