Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Community Points

0 0

What's the deal with community points?

I know you get them for submitting articles, and other things.. But, how do you get… negative.. community points?

I have -2 community points, and whenever I try to post in a certain thread in the testing area, It tells me to "Please make sure you understand the forum rules before posting." Now.. I posted in this thread more than a few times, around 4 or 5.. but they were all just tests, and well.. that's what I thought it was for. I haven't done any flaming, don't have any warn level, and haven't received any e-mail telling me I was blocked, put something here, ect.

So, my question to you is how do community points effect how you are able to communicate (through any means, articles, forum posts, pm, ect.) , if they actually do, and how is it possible to obtain a negative amount of community points?

0 0

You get negative CP by people clicking the little red icon at the top of your forum posts.

0 0

Thank you.

Who do I ask to find out which posts people clicked on? Or how could I know? Because I don't think I did anything wrong, unless what I did was considered spamming.. which I don't think it was.

0 0

s3klyma wrote: Who do I ask to find out which posts people clicked on? You can't. Just make sure you write good posts and submit some articles and you'll get points in no time ;)