Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Blue Ray Satellite Internet & HbH

0 0

Well it seems as tho Blue Ray Satellite and HbH don't get along! I can sign in no problem with any other ISP, But with Blue Ray I login and It logs me right back out!!! I can run through a php proxy and stay logged in no problem.. Anyone know why this is?

Ow btw: Some proxys are not very good to use with HbH youll get a Hella script!!! (It told me i was banned and next time to play fair!) Like 1,000 times in outlook express!!! Its not very fun to clean up!

0 1

the cookies on hbh are ip based, mainly to prevent cookie stealing by destroying the cookies each time the ip is changed. Which is why you kept on getting logged out.

this means that your isp changes your IP address each time. (or at least i think so)

i took the trouble of looking into hbh's faq's for you, and typing it up for you.

0 0

Thx I already knew that about hbh and cookies… I talked with my ISP and they dont change the IP! Thanks Tho!

0 0

[off topic]

Dysfunct wrote: If you tried to use proxys like, Hidemyass.com, I apologize for getting all the IPs banned -_-

• Fritzo

I found fritzo!!!

where is the report button…

btw you are not one of admin at bhf are you?

[/off topic]

0 0

fuser wrote: the cookies on hbh are ip based, mainly to prevent cookie stealing by destroying the cookies each time the ip is changed. Which is why you kept on getting logged out.

this means that your isp changes your IP address each time. (or at least i think so)

There's no way an ISP would change your IP address every time you login at a site. However some ISPs change your IP every time you connect to the internet, but that's a totally different thing.

0 1

yeah i know that, i felt his situation was pretty weird since he wasn't on a proxy and I thought it might be an ISP issue, so I just made the assumption.