Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

is it possible

0 0

k lets face it, my parents dont like me using the computer when im grounded (i know the whole thing about being confined to my room, bla bla bla) but several times ive used it when i was grounded, and they always can tell by threatening me to have my computer wiz uncle check the last time some on loged in on this computer, is that possible? is there a way i can deleated the last login if it is??

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

what OS are you running?

0 0

First of all, we know nothing about your computer. Mind telling us a bit, OS for starters.

You Like this!
90 0

well if you are using windows, all he has to do is go cmd and go net user user, and he can see when the last time the computer was logged on to that account. I don't think there is a way to prevent that. even if you create a new user each time, you have to log on to some account to create one, so you are Shit out of luck.

0 0

well fuck….im using windows vista….hmm….well might as well start making my will. nice knowing u guys.

Banned
0 0

You're like twelve or something?

Run along little boy, run along…

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

if you're running windows, the easiest way your uncle can find out if someone used the computer on a certain day would be to go into the control panel, then find administrative tools, then go to event log. if the computer was turned on a certain day, there would be things with that date in the event log. i'm pretty sure you can just clear the logs though.

0 0

-_-….piss off. wait if he logs onto this user wouldnt it show "the last log in" the day that he logs on?

You Like this!
90 0

ynori7 wrote: if you're running windows, the easiest way your uncle can find out if someone used the computer on a certain day would be to go into the control panel, then find administrative tools, then go to event log. if the computer was turned on a certain day, there would be things with that date in the event log. i'm pretty sure you can just clear the logs though.

he could do that, but still his uncle can just go to command line and type

net user username

and he will see when he logged on. So he is screwed any way he goes.

0 0

ynori7 wrote: if you're running windows, the easiest way your uncle can find out if someone used the computer on a certain day would be to go into the control panel, then find administrative tools, then go to event log. if the computer was turned on a certain day, there would be things with that date in the event log. i'm pretty sure you can just clear the logs though.

the "ACEEventlog"?

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

shadowls wrote: he could do that, but still his uncle can just go to command line and type net user username and he will see when he logged on. So he is screwed any way he goes. true, but that information is obviously stored somewhere. possibly the event logs?

You Like this!
90 0

after you click administration tools, you will see even logs. and you will see it thee.

0 0

shadowls wrote: [quote]ynori7 wrote: if you're running windows, the easiest way your uncle can find out if someone used the computer on a certain day would be to go into the control panel, then find administrative tools, then go to event log. if the computer was turned on a certain day, there would be things with that date in the event log. i'm pretty sure you can just clear the logs though.

he could do that, but still his uncle can just go to command line and type

net user username

and he will see when he logged on. So he is screwed any way he goes.[/quote]

but what about my idea? would it work if he loged onto the same user as the one im using, would it change to the last log in to the date that he signs on?

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

darkpyroSG wrote: the "ACEEventlog"? this is the path: Control Panel\System and Maintenance\Administrative Tools\Event Viewer

EDIT: @OP - yes, if your uncle logged in with the same username, then it would show the current date as the last login date. but he could always just login as a guest.

You Like this!
90 0

well if you guys are using the same account, you don't have to worry what i am saying then. because when he logs on, he updates the account. just delete the events logs and you should be fine.

0 0

shadowls wrote: well if you guys are using the same account, you don't have to worry what i am saying then. because when he logs on, he updates the account. just delete the events logs and you should be fine.

thank u…thank u….well also theres another problem…. we have an administrator account thats only activated when u in safe mode (i think its like taht for all computers) well he has a password on it but i know it, should i change the password to cause him to go into this account and deleatethe last log in?

also when i went to the even viewer there are sub folders..

applications security system ACCEEventlog (i assume that was the one i was supose to deleate, well the contents inside i was supose to deleate) internet EXplorer microsoft office diagnosis microsoft off sessions

0 0

-- now i feel like a childish noob a -- with all the wining and complaining

You Like this!
90 0

if you have admin privileges, all you have to do is

go to run cmd net user administrator "password"

password= your password

also, if you want to access the admin account, all you have to do is reboot your comp and press ctrl, alt, del,del

press delete twice, then just put in administrator and your password.

0 0

thxx dude, the last part i knew how to do, not the cmd part though.

You Like this!
90 0

no problem, if you need anything else, you can ask me or pm me.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

darkpyroSG wrote: also when i went to the even viewer there are sub folders.. applications security system ACCEEventlog (i assume that was the one i was supose to deleate, well the contents inside i was supose to deleate) internet EXplorer microsoft office diagnosis microsoft off sessions the system folder would probably be your best bet

0 0

which would be…..? the whole thing???

0 0

this just seems so skiddy like

0 0

i agree to that. This kid must be like 10 or something. ha piss off…

0 0

1st off, delete the event logs like you've been told.

2nd, don't log on with your user anymore. Boot from a live disk of something and you'll have no problems with logins and such.

3rd, GOOGLE… don't ask us how to do these things anymore, you learn by DOING.

0 0

Keepy wrote: 1st off, delete the event logs like you've been told.

2nd, don't log on with your user anymore. Boot from a live disk of something and you'll have no problems with logins and such.

Nicely said, you could be considered a hacker one day after all.

0 0

Keepy wrote: 1st off, delete the event logs like you've been told.

Nicely said, you could be considered a hacker one day after all.

0 0

-_- k ppl s i get it im a noob. now will u quit trashing on the noob??

You Like this!
90 0

darkpyroSG wrote: -_- k ppl s i get it im a noob. now will u quit trashing on the noob??

come on guys, give him a break, everyone starts somewhere.

You Like this!
90 0

darkpyroSG wrote: -_- k ppl s i get it im a noob. now will u quit trashing on the noob??

come on guys, give him a break, everyone starts somewhere.

0 1

why is it there are double postings in this topic?

the best way to avoid being detected is by either using a liveCD such as Knoppix which probably supports your network devices (NIC, modem, etc.) esp. if it's a popular brand.

The OS is booted from the CD, which means that Windows will not be started up, therefore when your uncle looks for the Windows system logs,there will be no records of you logging in Windows.

You Like this!
90 0

lol. sorry about that. my internet is trippin on me