Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

please I need encryption help

0 0

60c033095644bd16 what is this kind of encryption please help

0 0

i am not all that good with encryption but i'll say base64

0 0

If you're ready and want to learn (as I can see from your sig) then read this and don't bother us with other questions: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MD5

edit: @fallingmidget: It could also be Base64, but it's too short for that. And it's exactly 16 bytes. So I think that's MD5.

0 0

its not md5

0 0

no it is not base64 please look again i need help please password:60c033095644bd16 (it really looks like this)

0 0

Like I previously said, my guess is that it is MD5 or some other MD hashing function.

0 0

no it is not md i dont know and what is but md no:@

0 0

I meant with other MD hashing function MD5, MD4 and MD2. MD5 is used in most cases for hashing, so I guessed, that it's the right one.

0 0

if this is for realistic 1 then you do not need to decrypt the hash

0 0

yes it is but then what to do

0 0

webspider wrote: … And it's exactly 16 bytes. So I think that's MD5….

For your information, 16 bytes = 32 hexadecimal symbols !!!

0 0

For your information, 16 bytes = 32 hexadecimal symbols !!! Like wikipedia says: > The size of the hash—128 bits— a MD5 hash is 128 bits long. 8 bits are one byte, so 128 bits equal to 16 byte. There you have it!

0 0

Yes but hexadecimal string 60c033095644bd16 is 8 bytes, not 16 !

0 0

i think

md5 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (32 letters/numbers long)

and

des = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16 letters/numbers long)

0 0

thank you but this javascript:alert(docu<i></i>ment.cookie) does not work I dont know where is problem

0 0

Bullet, PM me for Real1 and i'll help you.

root@Alpha.Oddities
0 0

first off the hash is MySQL and i also tried the js injection but i dont know where or how to use it i am seriously a newb at anything further than html and dos tcp/ip

0 0

Sigh… We're at a hacking site, and people don't even know what a MD5 hash looks like :angry:

Admin from hell
0 0

WOW. I agree with you there Uber0n. People who posted in this thread need to learn about hash types and algorithms. If you not sure what a hash look like go here: http://www.yellowpipe.com/yis/tools/encrypter/index.php Then enter some text and encode it to see the output. I'm not going to flame anyone but base64, md5?? Come on now.

Admin from hell
0 0

Change my mind the more I thought about it:

webspider Flamed: If you're ready and want to learn (as I can see from your sig) then read this and don't bother us with other questions AND this:

a MD5 hash is 128 bits long. 8 bits are one byte, so 128 bits equal to 16 byte. There you have it!

I wouldn't start running your mouth if you don't know what your talking about. Next time think before posting.

By the way sle1306 is correct, Here's an example of a md-5 for you spider: b529d8871187ecc7fe5f152142b3440a

Also a base64: ZHVtYmFzcw==

Posting in the forums is for helping, Meaning help people with the CORRECT information.

0 0

Hi everyone!

I'm stuck at this mission! Let me explain myself. I did retrieve the required password and login. I decrypted the pass (my result is an intelligible word so i think it is the right one) but when i go to the login page it tell me that my pass or login is wrong. Am I doing something wrong or…

Edit:Maybe i am not in the wrong forum…. sorry didn't pay attention