Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Gentoo linux

0 0

Does the (Gentoo Linux minimal install)install permanently?

I would like to install it because i am tired of Windows….Thanks:)

0 0

oh, gentoo!? have you used linux before?! if not then i wouldn't suggest you use it. if this is your first linux ditro the i would suggest you get slackware.

0 0

where/how can i download linux for my user agent? i would like to have it there just in case i need it. plz help me!:ninja:

0 0

user agent can be done with firefox so unless you know a little about computers (i know you so i know you dont know alot about this) so dont put it on our grandmothers computer.:evil::evil:

0 0

user agent can be done with firefox so unless you know a little about computers (i know you so i know you dont know alot about this) so dont put it on our grandmothers computer.:evil::evil:

0 0

0 0

Yes it will… i recommend to install ubuntu/kubuntu if you aren't used linux because gentoo is for people who are skilled unix kind OS