Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Rooting 1 challenge

0 0

When i type the cmd ftp , then open then ezekiel ip i get into his server only whatever command i type i get disconnected.

it's realy strange could some1 help me with this ?

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

this challange is very very specifiec, you need the right commands or you will be disconnected, concentrate on what it is asking you for and just try and base your commands around tht, also if you havent done so already, look up on the different types of commands

pm me if you need any additional help

0 0

you need to do all the commands specifically one at a time

0 0

yea i figured that 1 out :P whas quite confused by ftp command at first ;)

0 0

yea i figured that 1 out :P whas quite confused by ftp command at first ;)

0 0

Could i PM some1 for further details :whoa: I already am @ / . but i dont know how to get to the password file :xx:

0 0

vytas wrote: yea i figured that 1 out :P whas quite confused by ftp command at first ;)

no, you haven't figured it out. think about it.

0 0

How haven't i figured that out u just tick the command but not with something behind the command xD.

But could u help me to get to that pass folder i searched for all commands : Unix,Linux,FTP. But i can't seem te find it , glad i found atleast 1 command that works :P

0 0

vytas wrote: But could u help me to get to that pass folder

No, because that would be a spoiler.

i searched for all commands : Unix,Linux,FTP.

Why not try searching specifically FTP commands for Linux and Windows? Then, with a bit of sense, you'll figure it out. It's really not that hard.

0 0

Finally got it :P

Hahaha how stupid of me :P