Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

TRACKING CHALLENGE 2

0 0

Ok.. This is what I got. I found the log, but I don`t know what to do next. Can anybody give me a clue? Help me…:)

0 1

now you should find out where his IP comes from.

do a quick google search and you shoudl find a way to tell what coutry the IP coes from

0 0

Ok, I have found were he comes from. But not the host. Got any ideas?

0 0

The question you need to answer is: Who is the hacker? ^^ and yes, thats a hint ;)

0 0

can someone give me a little hint on how to get the ip??? i've treid alot but nothing gave me the result I'd expected to get :(

0 0

To get the IP, you have to find the Logs. Were would you place a log, on that webpage? Just mess a little with the url, to you find it!;)

0 0

Nvr mind

Lesson nr 1: don't be to fast ;)

-edit- got IP, got hostname, got country

Could someone please tell me in which format I have to enter the details, e.g. United Kingdom=UK, which to choose….

0 0

I'm good to go on the ip address. im also good to go on the country. I am, however, having some big time trouble finding the Hostname. I've tried a couple of different things and i just can't seem to find it. If anybody knows the tool i need…

0 0

WHO IS the hacker right?i think u get it..read some paper about footprinting….

0 0

I just finished this challenge (I tried it briefly the other day for 5 minutes, but gave up) and it's the first one I'm actually proud of.. I did it without any help, and it was fun :p

It really is easy, I actually only looked into the thing that I used today too.. what luck ;)