Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

this one is really about tracking two

0 0

this tracking stuff is new to me but i did do tracking one with ease i just dont know werre to get started onthis one :p

0 0

Well, first you have to find out how to get the "attacker's" i.p./proxy to be able to find out information about him. What would be a logical place to find that kind of information?

0 0

yeah fully, im a stumped. where IS a good place to start looking for the IP address? :|

0 0

WARNING: POSSABLE GIVE AWAY!

If it is in an e-mail, you shall find this stuff in the header. Just a note for challenge #1.

0 0

dragonz31 wrote: WARNING: POSSABLE GIVE AWAY!

If it is in an e-mail, you shall find this stuff in the header. Just a note for challenge #1.

…but this thread is on tracking 2

0 0

Sorry, I didn't catch that; I misread what he posted. I am stuck on #2 as well.

0 0

Well, think. IP adresses are stored in logs. Where would a log be? Manipulate the URL a bit and you will get your answer for it. Thats all I got though.

0 0

yeah. thats a major hint. if you've done basic 6 then do wat u did to view the logs. then i think you just go with the flow.:D