Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Tracking 2 - found ip but it's invalid

0 0

I found the ip address and resolved it using the suggestions in the articles. When I go to the site, it resolves the ip and gives me the hostname and country plain as day. When I enter the information on HBH it says it's invalid. Is their something wrong with the challenge?

0 0

No there isn't anything wrong with this challenge. My guess is that the answer you have come up with for the Country Name is United Kingdom. Well. that answer is right and wrong, reason I say that is because you got the answer the right way. However, depending on which day you do this challenge, you will get a different IP from the siteā€¦ There are only two IP's that I know that this challenge puts in the source. One being United Kingdom and the other being S*E**N (shouldnt be too much of a spoiler, considering you already basically did this challenge).

GOod luck, Robert

0 0

Yeah, I did this befor the layeredtech thing and saw the ip and got S*e**n I don't remember the hostname and I didn't write it down. I was a little surprised to se the UK pop in there when I entered the ip. Oh well, I'll keep checking. Thanks.