Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Tracking 1 and 2, not taking answers

0 0

Okay, Tracking 1 I got the IP and the hostname (j*****.***.), entered them in exactly as I found them, and yet it didn't take the answer.

Tracking 2, I got the IP, converted it to a hostname (u**********.....), then got the country. Tried both G* B****** and U***** ******* with that hostname yet it didn't take either.

Am I doing something wrong here? Or are the challenges broken? Any help would be much obliged.

0 0

I think they're broken.

I just re-did them and they don't accept my awnsers either.

0 0

I don't know what to say. I beat tracking 1 on my old account about 2 months ago and it worked fine. Tracking 2 I always got a message in the source saying the challenge was broken until a couple days ago. But still I get the invalid details message when I submit my information.

0 0

i think what the problem is, is that since HBH has moved from host to host, the domain that you see in the mail heading will change, but the challenges havent been changed to fix them. thats my guess.

0 0

yes these are not working right now. they are being worked on though.

0 0

Well as of 2 days ago tracking 1 worked fine. I got it after a few tries. Maybe it's rebusted or something, im not sure. But it definately was fine on the 22nd.

0 0

they work perfectly i spoke with mr cheese about it yesterday, he fixed it. I did them both yesterday! Maybe you have the wrong answer PM me ill help you

0 0

notinuse If you have MSN contact send it to me, so I can explain to you the problem you're having ;)

0 0

i did "tracking mission 1 " a few days ago..it worked fine for me.

0 0

^^ This is an old thread ;)

Peace B)

0 0

Uber0n wrote: ^^ This is an old thread ;)

Peace B)

oh..sorry i didnt look at the date.