Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

Okay, I know I got the correct info., but it keeps telling me I'm wrong. Can someone check to see if it is working right. Thanks…..

0 0

PM me with what you've got and I'll check it for you.

Peace B)

0 0

I guess that I've gotten the right details but I can't get these to work. Any hints or could an admin check the details for me please?

0 0

Hint? Well, a mistake I made at first was to use my mail server's hostname instead of the sender's hostname :p Looked at the wrong line in the header :angry:

As I said before, feel free to PM if you want me to check something.

Peace B)

0 0

This can't be this god damn hard! I've got the IP which does not change. First domain I found was the fake one, and the challenge will not except the real one "xxx.dxxxxxxx.xxx" that I have got. What am I doing wrong!? I've been working on this one for hours and I'm getting nowhere. I have even read articles/tuts on tracking email searching google. I think I have a syntax error or something stupid like that. Help please?

0 0

PM me the awnser you have, so far. I can check it.

0 0

I am totally lost on this one. I have beaten it before on my old account and got tottally different details when I sent it back in june. I got a different IP address and hostname in June compared to now.

To be honest, I think they are both broken. So I am going to move on to another challenge.

0 0

Thanks spyware!

MagicBus wrote: To be honest, I think they are both broken. So I am going to move on to another challenge. I've been doing that too, but it just bothers me that I can't complete this successfully.

0 0

LOL I use an email hosted by my site and I enabled all headers to be shown xD I just clicked the Show headers button and voila there are the answers xD

Yea, dont look at YOUR info. Major hint there…..

Suni