Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

tracking 2

0 0

someone help plz . i really dun hav any clue on this one. it seems friendly thats why im giving it a shot lol. just tell me the** first** thing i hav to do on this challenge.

(not click on the link and visit the site lol :))

0 0

On site think how to view logs. And also look carefully in every source. After that use google for ip adress.

0 0

ok. ill try that. thanx.

0 0

HAHA

Quote from the god forbidden site

HAHA!! Its not here

If you want to find what you are looking for, why not use the action to search what you are looking for?

GOSH DANGIT ><

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

in th url bar you will see action=whateverpage.php

what happens when you start looking for other things like ls or ad but always remember to view the source

0 0

k i got to the c***=**** part but i don't know where to go after that. i've checked the source on the page and tried diff links but i'm stumped at this point. any hints on obtaining his IP? thx.

the page i'm stuck on says 'haha idiots won't get my IP i deleted everything.' figured i should include that

0 0

zumo wrote: k i got to the c***=**** part but i don't know where to go after that. i've checked the source on the page and tried diff links but i'm stumped at this point. any hints on obtaining his IP? thx.

the page i'm stuck on says 'haha idiots won't get my IP i deleted everything.' figured i should include that

You've been where it is, s****e look again. ;)