Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Traching Two

0 0

Okay, I feel really stupid, I've read all the other topics and they all say stuff like 'where would the logs be' and stuff, and I've found the log (I think) and it just says

*HAHA!! Its not here

If you want to find what you are looking for, why not use the action to search what you are looking for?*

I've tried looking at the source (I think thats what you guys mean when you're talking about basic 1?), and I can't find anything, and I'm getting really frustrated here.

Help someone, please?

• Sarah

0 0

click a link in that mini site and look at the url, then think logically…

Banned
0 0

Sarah_Briarmoss wrote: Okay, I feel really stupid, I've read all the other topics and they all say stuff like 'where would the logs be' and stuff, and I've found the log (I think) and it just says

*HAHA!! Its not here

If you want to find what you are looking for, why not use the action to search what you are looking for?*

I've tried looking at the source (I think thats what you guys mean when you're talking about basic 1?), and I can't find anything, and I'm getting really frustrated here.

Help someone, please?

• Sarah

It says use the action Do you notice the difference between index and any of the other pages? you notice the word action. If you need a lil more help, PM me, Ill help you with minimal spoilers.

0 0

Thanks, I get it now.

It was kinda obvious too.

Banned
0 0

Sarah_Briarmoss wrote: Thanks, I get it now.

It was kinda obvious too.

Sarah you can add me, LRS Sungod on AIM, ill help you on it if your still stuck.