Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Is tracking 1 still up

0 0

I just completed tracking chall 1 (atleast, I think so), but the information I entered wasn't correct. Maybe the fault is with me, but I saw this chall was down before. Could someone check it out? The information I have now (Don't read if you didn't complete the chall! :P):

-Removed-

Is this correct? Also, if I am giving away too much information, please do delete/edit this post and sorry.

Thanks for the reply.

0 0

It's working perfectly fine, but your domain is incorrectly formatted. Try using something similar to:

subdomain.domain.net

(And if you don't mind, remove the spoilers from your original post, just in case.)

0 0

hummmm…. after reading this is when back and submitted the same infomation that was rejected 2 days ago and just passed it :S

go figure…..

0 1

should be working fine. make sure your submitting the correct information.

PM me with what your submitting and i'll see if its right.

0 0

nvm - Thanks for all your replys. I did the chall again, probably a capital problem or something. The info was correct this time. Thanks for helping me out!

0 0

lol this ones easy just look,copy and paste thats it

0 0

lol this ones easy just look,copy and paste thats it

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Good job reviving a 3 year old thread. Way to go.