Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

ATTN: Challenge Monitors

The Manager
0 0

yup this is true. Mr_Cheeseā€¦perhaps it should read contact an admin?

Retired
10 0

Done. (Well, the contacting part)

0 0

I know that people have had some problems with this challenge and I just wanted to check if my answer is in the right format and I just need to wait and try it again at a later time or if I need to change my format. I know the problem isn't in the country (at least I don't think it is, this one is kinda hard to screw up) but I want to make sure that my host name is correct (I've tried various formats and from what I've read in the forums, I'm pretty sure I have it right, but I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time and probably won't be the last). Just wondering if I could PM someone what I'm trying.

EDIT: Removed the color tags. -ynori

Edit: Yeah they don't change the color at all, I thought it looked slightly different but checked and compared it and there's no difference lol.

0 0

Well I know how to solve this one but can't get it to work. No answer's yet so probably going to leave this one for a while and see if it gets fixed.

@ ynori7 missed your edit of my tags in my avatar thread until now. I'll try to remember not use that color.

0 0

I have the same problem as OP. Is the mission still down? Or did I do some thing wrong?