Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Tracking 2 IP Doesn't Change

0 0

I've read the FAQ and everything, and I've been trying this challenge almost everyday for the past week and a half. The IP Address just doesn't change and the Hostname and Country combo is always invalid.

Can I get some help?

DeOnlyLimit=YourOwnImagination
5 0

Looks like it doesn't work for me either. Don't know if the IP changes.

5 0

Wait, tried it again. I've made a visual trace, and it looks its close to the border of a country. It has to be the one next to it. I hope this is not a to big spoiler.

Good luck.

0 0

I just tried various means to get the answer. Eventually one of them gave me the correct set… :/

Ninja Extreme
0 0

This is such a stupid challenge, considering it doesn't work for most people the first time, even though they have the concept right……

0 0

It just needs a more effective ( or at least working) way to detect that you have the right concept :D

0 0

YouGina wrote: Wait, tried it again. I've made a visual trace, and it looks its close to the border of a country. It has to be the one next to it. I hope this is not a to big spoiler.

Good luck.

Yeah that's what I'm getting. I've tried variations of it too. Do you think capitalization matters?

0 0

I tried both when I did it.

0 0

Well I'm not sure how there are variations in the Hostname (if there are), but I guess I can retry some variations in the country.

0 0

Keep in mind IP 'tracers' are not always accurate, you should try nearby countries.

0 0

Can someone PM me with help? I know how to do this challenge, I must be doing something small wrong though.

0 0

YouGina wrote: Wait, tried it again. I've made a visual trace, and it looks its close to the border of a country. It has to be the one next to it. I hope this is not a to big spoiler.

Good luck.

^^ This should be posted in f**king neon. If your results arent working try the country thats closest. I have been trying my answers in this mission for months til I found this post(Good job, YouGina!)

0 0

YouGina, you beauty. That's just what i needed. Well bumped b0r15.

5 0

b0r15 wrote: [quote]YouGina wrote: Wait, tried it again. I've made a visual trace, and it looks its close to the border of a country. It has to be the one next to it. I hope this is not a to big spoiler.

Good luck.

^^ This should be posted in f**king neon. If your results arent working try the country thats closest. I have been trying my answers in this mission for months til I found this post(Good job, YouGina!)[/quote]

ArgonQ wrote: YouGina, you beauty. That's just what i needed. Well bumped b0r15.

Thank you both, it was the least I could say ;)