Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

tracking 1 kinda...

755 14

the reason i am making this a thread has nothing directly to do with tracking 1. but i know this challenge and this is the most appropriate thread thing.

what im asking is how do you view an ip address of a email using stupid gay retarded windows live hotmail? it used to be easy but then windows moved and now everything is gay and retarded as i stated above.

and no i cannot get the email sent to another email server.

thanks heeps

0 0

Well.. i know it has something to do with spam filter i think.. they have a part of their settings where you can enable to view extended headers incase you need to submit a spammer or something like that. Go ahead and check it out on your own settings.

Iif it's not there they probably changed it when they moved over to Windows Live.

Update:

To view raw headers switch to Full version Windows Hotmail in the left menu where your mails are; Right click the mail you want to view the header of then click View source.

Easy as that! :D

755 14

nup not there, that i can see.

Satan > God
0 0

set up a gmail account….

0 0

K3174N 420 wrote: set up a gmail account…. … Umm, that is not a solution; rather, that's an alternative.

To the OP, you should be able to view email headers using the web-based client. If you can't find the option, Google it and I'm sure someone has written specific instructions. If you still can't find it, find out how to set up your web-based email account in a normal mail client (Outlook, Thunderbird, Evolution, etc.), then use the built-in feature that those clients have to view the headers.

0 0

Heya

If your using windows Live then its quite simple to get the headers and information for the email.

Right click on the email in your mail box(before you open the email) and click view source and there you have it all :)

Sorry if it didnt help.

0 0

DarkMantis wrote: Heya

If your using windows Live then its quite simple to get the headers and information for the email.

Right click on the email in your mail box(before you open the email) and click view source and there you have it all :)

Sorry if it didnt help.

I don't think that this will not help!! ;)

0 0

right cliking the email and viewing the source is how i did it. its really simple jsut look for something like xx.xx.xx.x or something like that but where x is its a random number i dont know what tho