Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Track2's been ignored

0 0

are there solutions rather than juz ignore it? it's been weeks. :vamp:

0 0

I have been trying to get that darn ip for like 2 months… I have it bookmarked and I check it every day… Still nothing…

0 0

i'm done even trying this one

:(
80 120

I don't know what to tell you guys. It took me a couple of days to get it. Are you trying every set of domain/country that you get? Because I remember that the answer looked strange, as if it couldn't possible be the right one, but it was. Other than that, though, I'm clueless.

Best of luck, Futility

0 0

Yeah, I'm basically done trying this one too. It's probably been over a month now and I only check it every now and then. The damn ip just doesn't show itself…seriously though this has to be one of the worst challenges on hbh lol

0 0

You're right, time to revamp it. recon it will be done till tomorrow. Try it then.

0 0

root_op wrote: You're right, time to revamp it. recon it will be done till tomorrow. Try it then.

will do, thanks

0 0

YOU ROCK!!! @ Root_Op B)

0 0

i hope it'll be realized soon :D

0 0

Yeah, possibly done later tonight. I hope so atleast. I'l keep you informed.

0 0

root_op wrote: Yeah, possibly done later tonight. I hope so atleast. I'l keep you informed.

cool, don't forget about us now :P

0 0

What you mean? How could i ever forget about you guys since i'm here almost every day! :ninja:

0 0

Error! Error! A thing showed up today so i won't be able to fix it untill tomorrow perhaps :(

I'l try do it today if i'm able to get Online, but it's not a promise.

0 0

root_op wrote: Error! Error! A thing showed up today so i won't be able to fix it untill tomorrow perhaps :(

I'l try do it today if i'm able to get Online, but it's not a promise.

That's fine, some things are just more important lol just get to it whenever you get the chance :happy:

0 0

Better late than never ;)

0 0

Update: Fix it tomorrow, had some issues and hasn't been online till now.

I'l post a news when it's done, so you guys and fallingmidget don't have to check back here every day x)

0 0

Thanks root_op, Its people like you that make this place better!!!

0 0

thanks a lot, a lot of people really appreciate this :) it will put an end to so much annoyance :P

0 0

is looking forward to finally completing this challenge