Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Tracking 2 Help

0 0

Can someone help me with Tracking Challange 2 by PM. I got pretty far, details i'm not gonna post here, but it looks like it's bugged or something, cause there is no ip or hostname.

Thanks!

:(
80 120

No, not bugged. Read the FAQ, it tells you about it there. (In a nutshell, just keep trying it every day until it works)

0 0

It's the problem that it doesn't shows the IP.

0 0

Between the < and >

0 0

keep trying it every day until it works im trying it for a 4 days….

0 0

Hmm, ok, but that's pretty f**ked up :happy:

0 0

I've been checking on that challenge every day for the last week and haven't had any luck so far. I wish the IP was static instead of dynamic to avoid this problem, but I realize why it was designed as dynamic.

0 0

it changes every so often. like mine changed with 15 minutes once and then it worked.

0 0

Could somebody please post here or PM me when the IP is actually visible? Because I've checked it quite often now and I still didn't get to see an IP adress. I'm doing it the right way, but like many others, there's no IP at the < Last logged in user > piece. (If that's too much of a spoiler, i'll remove it.) How often is it visible? Every day a couple of times or something? How long is it visible? For something like 15 minutes or for several days?

This challenge is quite annoying for lots of people!

0 0

Still not working, i'm getting sick of it :D

0 0

Ive just wasted 3 hours!!!!! i thought its me ive done every *** **** THing and now i learn it wasnt me i have to wait for it to display the ip in <!– last usr logged in -> that is really annoying the time i wasted for no reason.:angry:

0 0

Still not working….. This challenge is really irritating this way. Does that auto-IP-choose-thing still work? How often does it work?

0 0

I've been waiting for 3 weeks checking every single day and it hasn't worked yet.

0 0

Was this a couple of years ago, the same? That it would last for nearly a month before it worked again? Can't the admins just force that challenge to work or something, and announce that in advance? When it'll be possible to see the IP? This challenge is really annoying…….. :|