Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

tracking -2-

0 0

HI: i found whre the login inf is ,but ive recived this massage

<!– HAHA!! Its not here

If you want to find what you are looking for, why not use the action to search what you are looking for?

–> ive cheked different ways ….. plz just a little push ////

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

think about this: where might someone keep logs of login information?

:(
80 120

123TommY321 wrote: If you want to find what you are looking for, why not use the action to search what you are looking for?

Read and then reread that. Yes, It's that simple. When you get it you'll feel like an idiot for missing it. I know I did…

0 0

TY all! i understand what i have 2 do.

0 0

It's fairly simple, all that's left is to hunt "him" down. All I have to say is we have a serious problem in my country with them jumping around fences.

0 0

Lemur wrote: It's fairly simple, all that's left is to hunt "him" down. All I have to say is we have a serious problem in my country with them jumping around fences. tnx Lemur,i'll keep trying 2 solve this problem,im just 2 tired

0 0

who is that ip's country? That was a huge hint there, take the first couple words and think. Google's your friend

0 0

Lemur wrote: who is that ip's country? That was a huge hint there, take the first couple words and think. Google's your friend

tnx 4 a hint. i've just finished 1-st trace challange(emaile trace) ,it was very easy in comparison vith a 2-nd one. ty,anyway.ill keep on trying

0 0

123TommY321 wrote:

tnx 4 a hint. i've just finisheda 1-st trace challange(emai;e trace) ,it was very easy in comparison vith a 2-nd one. ty,anyway.ill keep on trying

Was that even english?

0 0

Sabrewulf wrote: [quote]123TommY321 wrote:

tnx 4 a hint. i've just finisheda 1-st trace challange(emai;e trace) ,it was very easy in comparison vith a 2-nd one. ty,anyway.ill keep on trying

Was that even english?[/quote]

just a little misspell k–>?

0 0

I figured I'd try this challenge too.

I used the action to look what I was looking for. Got to the page that says:

"Open for eazy 4cc3ss. HAHA idiots you wont get my ip! I deleted everything"

I checked the source, but I didn't glean anything. There was nothing on either side of the comment "<!– Last logged in user: –>"

According the the FAQ, this challenge sometimes needs to be attempted the next day. Perhaps it's not working now and I'll try again tomorrow. If I'm not getting something, I'd appreciate you letting me know I need to keep looking.

0 0

Sabrewulf wrote: I figured I'd try this challenge too.

I used the action to look what I was looking for. Got to the page that says:

"Open for eazy 4cc3ss. HAHA idiots you wont get my ip! I deleted everything"

I checked the source, but I didn't glean anything. There was nothing on either side of the comment "<!– Last logged in user: –>"

According the the FAQ, this challenge sometimes needs to be attempted the next day. Perhaps it's not working now and I'll try again tomorrow. If I'm not getting something, I'd appreciate you letting me know I need to keep looking.

OK.u can PM me 2

Admin from hell
0 0

@123TommY321, Why would he Pm you you haven't completed the challenge yet? How do yo know you even are close to the right answer.

0 0

i can't seem to get the first one done. Everytime i do it it says i'm getting it wrong.

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: i can't seem to get the first one done. Everytime i do it it says i'm getting it wrong.

u mean first traking challange?

0 0

korg wrote: @123TommY321, Why would he Pm you you haven't completed the challenge yet? How do yo know you even are close to the right answer.

u right ,i dont……..but b sure i will lol

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: i can't seem to get the first one done. Everytime i do it it says i'm getting it wrong.

hint 4 u use gmail–>after u get IP–>go 2 –>http://aruljohn.com/track.pl

0 0

i already use gmail and i do get the ip but its when i submit it that it tells me i got it wrong.

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: i already use gmail and i do get the ip but its when i submit it that it tells me i got it wrong.

IP Address Tracking Program(http://aruljohn.com/track.pl) thats all u nedd 2 complete

PM me if u'll need more help

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

@fallingmidget- there might be more than one different ip that shows up. there's 'originating ip' and 'x-originating ip'. pretty sure you want the first one.

also, maybe you have the right ip but the wrong domain name.

0 0

hey ynori7 i'll pm you with what i have come up with

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: i already use gmail and i do get the ip but its when i submit it that it tells me i got it wrong.

IP u need is here:

Received: from *************************

0 0

it says recieved from myself.

i think you mean mailed by *************

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: it says recieved from myself.

no,IP is here–>

<!– Received: from *************** –>

i think you mean mailed by *************

HI,PM me what exactly u r doing(proccess) and ill try 2 help u

0 0

ok i sent it check your inbox

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: ok i sent it check your inbox

check your inbox

0 0

Hi all : i've got the page that says <!– Open for eazy 4cc3ss. HAHA idiots you wont get my ip! I deleted everything –>

but still i cant find IP address,i've looked in a source code but unfortunately found nothing….

what else can i do?

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

GMIAIL IS GREAT I WANT SOME CHOCOLATE CAKE

0 0

SET wrote: GMIAIL IS GREAT I WANT SOME CHOCOLATE CAKE

i thought that gmail is useful just 4 a first tracking challange? how can it help me in a 2-nd one?

0 0

anyone?plz