Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Tracking 2 IP

0 0

I'm having trouble getting the IP. I don't know if it's me of if something is wrong with the challenge. This is where I'm at:

H4XX0R3D by C1ngul4r Open for eazy 4cc3ss. HAHA idiots you wont get my ip! I deleted everything.

I look at source and this is there:

<!– Last logged in user: –>

I thought that it would've been displayed there but apparently not…

Greyhat in Training
0 0

That's where the IP Address should be… There might be something wrong with the challenge.

When I last looked at the challenge (last Wednesday), when I was helping a friend with the challenge it was there in the source.

0 0

maybe it's just not there everyday or there's a problem then. i guess i'll just keep checking back

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Read the FAQ, this challenge is a bit temperamental sometimes ;)

0 0

Ya, it's right area and all, just run a wh**s on the ip after that. Ya, it can be a pain on occasion

:(
80 120

Only advice that I can give is try it again every day. And no matter what you get from the wh**s, enter it, just in case. Even if it seems ridiculous. Good luck.

0 0

All I can say is we seem to have an "invasion issue" with them in the US

0 0

ShapeShifters wrote:

I look at source and this is there:

<!– Last logged in user: –>

I thought that it would've been displayed there but apparently not…

the ip should be displayed there, but for some reason its not. i had done this challenge before, previous to the challenge table incident, but when i go to redo it now, i am having the same issue…

0 0

ive been trying this for weeks goin back and checkin it every morning but i never once saw the ip there is it only there like at a certain time or something? thnaks

0 0

i am also looking for it.

please if anyone gets this stuff please explain how to proceed.

0 0

i can't get the ip in the source either. there isn't one in comments or whatever. please help! thx bunch. me nub.

0 0

Don't say you're a "nub" or "noob" or "newb"… we know that, so it's just annoying.

In this challenge, you need to pay attention to how clicking each link changes the address. Think about the part that it's changing and what you're looking for. This one is just too easy.

0 0

please don't necro old threads.

0 0

Sabrewulf wrote: please don't necro old threads. It's a challenge thread; I'd rather he necro'd it than started a new one, so that we don't have a bunch on the exact same thing.

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: It's a challenge thread; I'd rather he necro'd it than started a new one, so that we don't have a bunch on the exact same thing. Good point. I agree :happy:

0 0

Its there TRust me

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Snarfy wrote: Its there TRust me

Kinda a pointless thing to add to a year old thread. Don't ya think?

0 0

Challenge down or when does 'user' log in? :ninja:

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Yuji1 wrote: Challenge down or when does 'user' log in? :ninja: From the FAQ: Tracking 2 won't accept my answer.

Tracking 2 uses scripts to collect an active IP from a large proxy list.

This means the IP for the challenge could possibly change daily.

If your answer isn't accepted, it's quite possible that:

1. You're entering details that have expired.
  2. The IP comes from a country that can have various spellings. (i.e UK / United Kingdom / England)

If this happens and you're positive you've entered the correct details, please try the challenge again the next day. We really do need to add a disclaimer to that challenge so people stop assuming it's down.