Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

tracking 2 finding ip

0 0

ive seen lots of threads about after getting the ip but how do u get the ip in the first place

0 0

Man, you're going to get flamed so freaking bad as soon as everyone reads this, you do know that right? READ about network protocols and take your schools networking course, if you still dont understand you're not meant to be a hacker

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

i'm in a good mood, so i'll give you a hint. look at the s***** c*** for the page.

0 0

first iof all who says my school has a class second thank u for tellming to look closer at the sorce code that was wat ur trying to say with the wildcard astrics right

0 0

Look at the php action and make a move off there. If you need to find the ** logs **, type in…

I found this one pretty easy, HINT: take alot of time looking at the actual URL,

:(
80 120

You do realize the last thing was "Posted on 30-11-08 09:36", right? Try not to necro threads unless you have a question. Thanks.