Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

tracking 2

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

i'm stuck on this one. i found the ip and i found where the guy's from but i can't seem to find the hostname. every place i look just says "name unavailable". can i pm someone with what i've got?

0 0

There is no need to pm anyone.

You have done your job.

Now wait until you get the right ip which does have a hostname.

It took me 3 days.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

so the ip it gives you changes from day to day?

0 0

ya

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

well, i've been checking it for 6 days now, and tracking 2 just keeps switching between 2 different ips (neither of which have a resolvable hostname). am i missing something?

0 0

PM me the ip and the answer that you are trying to submit.

0 0

ynori7 wrote: well, i've been checking it for 6 days now, and tracking 2 just keeps switching between 2 different ips (neither of which have a resolvable hostname). am i missing something?

i have the exact same problem! ive been checking almost everyday for the past few weeks and when i try to get the hostname its either unresolved or it doesnt accept my info! also I noticed that the same ip is repeated very often, starting with 69. Can I pm someone?

0 0

You can pm me. I suggest you clear your inbox.

0 0

yes thank you haha, inbox cleared and pm sent :happy:

0 0

yeah tracking 2 is retarded.

have the ip, but cant beat it.

ended up with like a hostname of ev1servers.net and united states as a country [not a spoiler because it doesnt actually work], i tried like US, United States, united states, us, us of a, united states of america, United States of America, and nothing worked.

why dont they just hardcode this one? would be so much easier and better.

0 0

It is not hard to input the answer.

If I remember correctly, ctrl c/v is all you need.

0 0

ended up with like a hostname of ev1servers.net and united states as a country [not a spoiler because it doesnt actually work], i tried like US, United States, united states, us, us of a, united states of america, United States of America, and nothing worked.

I'm exactly at the same point even tried ns1 and ns2 with all variation with the country name Upper and Lower case, it didn't work, i kind of gave up on this chall :p.

0 0

yeah. they should hardcode this one up.