Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Mail Spoofing By Example

0 0

very interesting, so would it be possible to spoof the IP the mail comes from as well?

0 0

Yes, you would connect through a proxy/someone else's computer/wingate/etc. You can't actually specify an spoofed ip.

0 0

Yeah, that's pretty cool. I've seen it before but I've never really done it. Good work. Btw, you can also get into other MX servers like yahoo! and shit. I wouldn't recommend doing it on MSN's tho.. as soon as i got in it it replied > 220 bay0-mc2-f9.bay0.hotmail.com Sending unsolicited commercial or bulk e-mail to Microsoft's computer network is prohibited. Other restrictions are found at http://privacy.msn.com/Anti-spam/. Violations will result in use of equipment located in California and other states. Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:28:49 -0700:angry: Although I never did understand that last part…

0 0

thats pretty cool

i made my own mail spoofer/bomber script in php

you can try it out here http://zomgz.info/email_bomber.php

i kinda like it cause its easy

but the only bad part is depending where you host it some sites block it

like i dont think with my script you can send to yahoo

so sometimes the telnet way is the way to goB)

0 0

Yeah, i use php scripts in most cases, but when i don't have access to those scripts/php environment, i need my good ol' telnet ;).

0 0

lol yep!:)

0 0

Ummmmm, the post before mine is a bad spam…Don't do it again please, and how come I can never connect using telnet, no matter what, I can't connect the the mail port (25) to login at hotmail.com and stuff =/

I know the commands are:

telnet o >> mail.hotmail.com 25 (>> Means enter) But I can never connect…Anyone know the answer to that?

0 0

I highly doubt that this is from a real g00ns member, probably some douchebag looking for attention…

0 0

yea probs, the vids are not bad