Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

I want to learn something....

0 0

Let's say someone made a post in a thread in some forum somewhere saying that they are going to do something really bad, how do I access the computer and prevent that person from doing anything by deleting there account/changing there account info? Do I even need to access there computer itself?

0 0

Well if you just wanted to delete their account from the website, you wouldn't need access to their computer. This is because the account information would be stored in a database on the site. So you'd need to get access to the site, not his computer. Hope that helped.

0 0

i think what he meant was far more simple he's probably talking about xp user accounts to prevent his friend from using the computer and do "something really bad" :(:(:(:(

advice, if your friend is indeed capable of doing anything bad there's not really much you can do to prevent it, at least via a computer.. by the time you learn that it's not that simple your friend already did "something bad"

so lets brace ourselves "bad" is coming

0 0

Der Heiligen wrote: Well if you just wanted to delete their account from the website, you wouldn't need access to their computer. This is because the account information would be stored in a database on the site. So you'd need to get access to the site, not his computer. Hope that helped. But say the administrator of the site hasn't heard about it yet and that's the person's target, what now? Anyways, it helped a bit.

0 0

hacker01 wrote: But say the administrator of the site hasn't heard about it yet and that's the person's target, what now? Anyways, it helped a bit.

Give the admin a call and let him know

0 0

contact the appropriate law enforcement authorities. whether it is and admin, a headmaster, or the actual police. you could be charged with withholding information and perhaps even aiding and abetting if you dont.

be smart.

Python Ninja
0 0

where on the scale of 1 to armageddon does "something bad" lie?

like are we talking everyone's credit card details disclosed, a minor inconvenience to some random? really that will determine the lengths you must go to.

0 0

richohealey wrote: where on the scale of 1 to armageddon does "something bad" lie?

like are we talking everyone's credit card details disclosed, a minor inconvenience to some random? really that will determine the lengths you must go to.

It's just an example, but like someone else said, report whatever it is to the proper person (is it's at the armageddon part of the scale, report to the police).