Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Video by system, now available :)

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Yep, there's a video made by me out, it's about 15mins long because it covers things like sql injection, flash decompiling, xss, finding common directories, and the fact my PC likes to lag xD

For anyone that wants to watch, view here

0 0

i'm downloading that s%$t!

0 0

i'll watch it :P but the download speed's@7 kb/p/second… very f'n funny :happy:

but nevertheless;thanx.

0 0

OMFG, I didn't even notice that. nvm system, i don't want to have to wait 4 days for it to be finished downloading.

0 0

i'll download it…then i'll create a torrent for anyone who want's that movie :P

0 0

you rock man. thx.

0 0

Heh well until I see that link I'm downloading.

I am NOT missing this chance xD

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Sorry about that, site just went down randomly o_O

0 0

Haha it failed on 22mb! punches knee

0 0

me too dammit :S

ahwell…i'll try again…but i don't think it's very funny,to offer a download, we can't download…very nice…

0 0

i haven't got to see it yet, but is there any thing about what our sql injection'ing system lol?

0 0

i'm downloading again…

edit

no i am not :S well,i don't want it anymore then. 2 f'n days 2 download 60 mb :happy:that's hylarious. i can read 'n write faster myself :D

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

chislam wrote: i haven't got to see it yet, but is there any thing about what our sql injection'ing system lol?

Nah it's just basic shiz, but I might make one on the site we done…CRAP I just remembered they fixed it :(

Just uploaded a torrent to the site "demonoid.com", it's available here

0 0

Ahhh it doesn't work!!

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

h4xguy wrote: Ahhh it doesn't work!!

What do you mean it doesn't work. It does…

Peers: 1 seeders, 14 leechers, 15 total

0 0

why isn't there anyone with 100%? lots of seeds…but not1 with 100%? 58.3% that what everybody has? @uploader>please seed till more then1 downloader has reached 100%. :happy: pretty useless like this.

edit

i finally watched it :D pretty cool movie…espcially the …god dammit…:@ part… beautifull :happy:

thanx system…

0 0

It says I can't download more than 3 torrents a week from that site… Despite never going there till just a few minutes ago…

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Happysmileman wrote: It says I can't download more than 3 torrents a week from that site… Despite never going there till just a few minutes ago…

I'll send you the .torrent on msn if you want

0 0

downloading now….EAT = 15 hours

thats not normal with my 8 mb connection :(

0 0

Looking forward to it, you learn a lot from video tutorials.

0 0

do u have a non-torrent one?

0 0

darksun wrote: i'll watch it :P but the download speed's@7 kb/p/second… very f'n funny :happy:

but nevertheless;thanx.

Dude, stfu, that's surpassed my average d/l speed by 3 kb/s :( Everyone all laughing at the speed that's even better than mine, DAMN YOU ALL, joking…

0 0

Looking forward to the video, and thanks for the links;)

0 0

Nice vid System, and thanks for the links nights_shadow :D