Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Screen Capturing Programs

0 0

Does anyone know of efficient, working screen capturing programs? Professional or free, I just want something that works well. I've tried a few, including CapturePad, but either the quality isn't good or the microphone playback doesn't line up with the video playback (which doesn't make for a good lesson video). Once I get a good one running, I can make some good videos (already have some in mind).

0 0

Camtasia Studio is a really good, proffesional screen capture program. It includes Camtasia recorder, producer (joining and editing videos), effects (adding annotation, other effects, etc) and its own player.

It's available for $299. I use it and I think you'll find it usefull :)

Also, can I just say, that downloding any non freeware, shareware or open-source program without paying is illegal and should not be done… :matey::happy:

0 0

Try CamStudio it's free.

0 0

Ausome1 wrote: Try CamStudio it's free.

No I would definitly go with Camtasia, i have it and use it constantly. The cost sucks though..but stolen programs work better!