Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

I beg Vids of Thee

Lover of Parkour
0 0

To all who make Video Lessons and/or are good enough to make them,

The lessons (the vids) are extremely good resources, but there is a lack of them.

I remember hearing somewhere HBH was expecting 20? I honestly don't feel qualified to make one, but if anyone else would make one, then please do. These are the new medium of information passage. Before it was words (hard to see and understand) or show by example (hard to get as in it takes time to find someone and get them to show you.) I hope this will become easy and visually stimulating form of artical. I love these things.

This has been a Formal Request by: Neo_Chalchus

0 0

I'm thinking of making on for using telnet if so many people have trouble with it so as to there ot be 50 tutorials… but I reckon its just coz its easy to do.

0 0

More vids would be great, there much eaiser to learn from, and you dont have to read long articles or explainations, you can see the hack in action, watch the vid over and over and learn how its done.:)

/edit: if you want to make a video, but dont have the software, I have Camtasia Studio (http://www.techsmith.com/products/studio/tour/record.asp) with a serial number, and im trying to upload that now. If that doesn't work, pm me with your email and ill send it to you.

Thanks ~AbSoRb

Lover of Parkour
0 0

There, I sent in an Artical on Making a lesson (kind of an oxymoron huh?) But I tried to make a lesson but I can't narrate (voice changing…damn puberty) and switching between a text editor to write stuff just got confusing. So hopefully people will now know to make good resources through screenshot vids!

NC

0 0

Hmmm my accent is pretty obvious but I guess i could try to make a video tutorial with notepad.. I have no idea about what tho :|.

Lover of Parkour
0 0

Choose anything that youre good at, personally any kind of sql injection sounds good. Anything from basic, to taking over the worlds internet. The world is your burrito

NC

0 0

Never really thought much about creating a video, mostly because I've been gone forever and have just come back recently, but I think I'll give it a shot some time.

0 0

I might do that when I get a laptop, this computer is just entirely too crappy for that. In the meantime though, check out some of Justin Kennedy's video tutorials. I havent seen them, but they should be ok/good from what I've read of Kennedy's content. URL: http://www.kisp.org/elohimus/tutorials.html

Lover of Parkour
0 0

I feel defeated…no new vids. I can't make one and it sucks… :( :( I feel useless to help and work on what I want done. It's fresturating

c-ya NC

Lover of Parkour
0 0

I feel defeated…no new vids. I can't make one and it sucks… :( :( I feel useless to help and work on what I want done. It's fresturating

c-ya NC

Lover of Parkour
0 0

c-ya NC

Lover of Parkour
0 0

woah thanks Haykuro, it never really ocured to me that there would be some on other sites, gotta google it..

0 0

nice tutorials Haykuro they are realy great :)

Lover of Parkour
0 0

THank you to those people who submitted all those videos that were on milw0rm.com

I bow my hat, I have some good vids to go over tonight

NC

0 0

Thanks every1 for the possitive feed back :)

Also, wut vids on milw0rm??

Lover of Parkour
0 0

look under lessons

0 0

oh crap i didnt notice those.. cool!

im going to watch those now.. im guessing tho there just basic exploit executions or something..?

0 0

nvm, its pretty awsome actually, i might start doing some linux vids ;) i found out how to finally record in linux so be expecting ;)