Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Looking for a Mentor

0 0

I'm looking for a mentor. someone that can push me in the right direction. Someone who know what they are talking about. If you're interested PM me.:|

0 0

Install gentoo, learn C, never leave your house ever again.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Arabian wrote: Install gentoo, learn C, never leave your house ever again.

That's cruel.

@OP - Mentor's almost never work out. Just be determined and actually learn for yourself. You'll figure it out soon enough.

0 0

stealth- wrote: [quote]Arabian wrote: Install gentoo, learn C, never leave your house ever again.

That's cruel.

@OP - Mentor's almost never work out. Just be determined and actually learn for yourself. You'll figure it out soon enough.[/quote]

I did it :D

… :)

… :|

… :(

….. T^T

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????????????????????????????????????

and now I am :ninja:

0 0

buddywithgol wrote: I'm looking for a mentor. someone that can push me in the right direction. Someone who know what they are talking about. If you're interested PM me.:| if you need help here and there , then you can ask anyone for help . but don't expect anyone to teach , sorry , spoon - feed you everything you want.

0 0

Clear you inbox :)