Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

lessons wanted(2 completly different things)

0 0

First I just want to say that if this is posted in the wrong category I’m really sorry.

I would like to find 2 persons(perhaps one) that are able to guide me true some thing, first I want to learn how to hack a wireless network with windowsXP, what programs to use and things like that. Don’t know anything about it so it would have to be very detailed and might have to repeat some things until it stays in my head. Second I want to learn some funny/useful “lan-party” tricks like shutting someone’s music of from my computer without having him notice it was me(smashing his speakers in 2000 pieces), believe this would be able to work from telnet but since it's not automatically started on winxp(witch most people I go to “lan-parties” with has) I would like to learn how to do it in some other way or how to get it opened whit some magic coding(also from winxp). The reason why I don’t read guides about it is because I can’t find a good one that explains everything in that way I would understand it perfectly, but if you got guides about any of this feel free to link them.

Just send a pm or type here if you are willing to help me. Thanks.

0 0

This looks like a pretty good tutorial for cracking WEP with XP and it also explains everything about how it works and not just how to do it. To me it looks like it would be much simpler to just use Backtrack but whatever.

http://www.tazforum.thetazzone.com/viewtopic.php?t=2069

Google works good ;)

0 0

Hey OP, ask us for a cookie too.

0 0

ShapeShifters wrote: This looks like a pretty good tutorial for cracking WEP with XP and it also explains everything about how it works and not just how to do it. To me it looks like it would be much simpler to just use Backtrack but whatever.

http://www.tazforum.thetazzone.com/viewtopic.php?t=2069

Google works good ;) I just fixed so i were able to use backtrack :) had alot of struggle since when i will need to crack some WEP i will only have access to my school laptop

Mephisto wrote: Hey OP, ask us for a cookie too. May i have a cookie?

0 0

moshbat wrote: 2 Girls 1 cup cooking? NOOOOOO!!!

arghh