Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

newbies guidance

0 0

Hello everybody.. i'm new to this forum and really thank everyone out hereā€¦i feel that this is the best platform one can get to gain knowledge .. as of now i am a newbie and really want to learn new things .. i have started with the basic missions which seems to be difficult for me.. but i will not give up and try my best.. at times i ll need sum help from the experienced people here.. hope i ll will get the guidance ..

thanking u guys:)  

0 0

First of all, welcome to the HBH community! Second, I will really recommend doing a variety of challenges on different sites. Some examples are hackquest.de hackthissite.org hackits.de bright-shadows.net I say this because you pick up a variety of techniques by visiting a variety of sites. Also, check out the information that they have on each of the sites. Try to refrain from reading spoilers during a challenge, but afterwards, go back and read all they had on the particular challenge. It's amazing how much you can learn even if you thought the challenge was easy. Also, read the articles that they have there for the same reason. This site and hackits.de have the largest and best forums and articles.