Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real Mentoring and Lessons

0 0

Okay as people know I've been inactive for a while, but this has single-handedly brought me back.

Mainly because I can't wait to learn from SlimTim as he's already mentored me before.

@ spyware - I deleted your posts @ person who thought about the submission like other/logical challs - Not going to happen. Think how long it takes for admins here to verify your challenge submissions…let alone something they don't HAVE to do. We're shit, lets face it.

@ others - I'd be willing to run over some sites, live. We'll do a couple of tests, get you off the ground. I believe you need to have the vision and awareness of a program before you try to break, fix or build your own.

I'd prefer MSN or IRC as I don't have much free time and the time I do have, could be channeled to (personally and selfishly) far more productive areas.

However, if you would rather have lessons with SlimTim then let me know before I waste my time ;)

-Bob

Python Ninja
0 0

well i ahve two things to contribute..

1. an irc logBot i coded yonks ago.

I can set it up to log all the lectures and then post them in a given forum, so people can ask questions live during a lecture, and then others can read the transcritps.

1. i'll teach some people when i've got time again (been saying this for ages, but i'm working 14 hour days atm… so deal with it.)

0 0

i would like to have 1,2,4 sounds nice

0 0

there was like a month gap in the last post. i think this idea pretty much died