Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

New Lesson

0 0

i have probably posted this in the wrong place, i maybe should have put in the general threads, sorry.

anyway i have just been looking at the graphics section and i noticed there was a photoshop competition, after reading it i noticed that most of the people who have used photoshop, have only dabbled.

therefore i was wondering if anyone would be interested in me posting some photoshop lessons?

i no this is a hacking site but some people may be interested, ill post up some of my better photoshop pictures and see what everyone thinks.

if you have any questions about photoshop even if you are'nt interested in lessons then just pm me:happy:

Banned
0 0

Post some work before you even continue talking :P

No really, just show your stuff.

0 0

it does say that im going to post some of my work up. im just looking through this pc and my other to see what i have got nowadays

Banned
0 0

bonanza wrote: it does say that im going to post some of my work up. im just looking through this pc and my other to see what i have got nowadays

Yeah, well, my point is, before you start offering lessons in Photoshop you should let us view your work first.

1. we now know what style we are going to learn
  2. we now also know what your skill is
  3. it gives us insight in your to-be lessons

0 0

lol yeah now you've explained i guess your right. anyway here are some pictures.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

i use gimp not photoshop, but they're pretty similar. i'd be interested in seeing some lessons if they're any good.

Banned
0 0

Can you also post the original photo?

0 0

edited picture of my self

very easy picture to do but the effect is quite interesting, its not always the hardest things that are best

0 0

another fairly easy to do image, but it has loads of different things in it that can be used for other images

0 0

Showing off images now i got a few new ones if anyone want to see :D

all the same theme.

A bit of a random post sorry lol. Just your images made me think of photoshop again lol xD

Relentless.

0 0

there pretty cool relentless, those and mine are the kind of things i can teach people unfortunately i dont have many pictures any more lol, i'll have a go at writing my first tutorial either tonight or tomorrow.

i was also thinking a photoshop competition might be a good idea, but i dunno i'll have to have a think about that :p

0 0

If u insist on a Photoshop contest, why not just make it into a a graphics contest? eh? That way pple can use whatever programs they want to edit there GFX for the comp. Im just saying, having an ONLY photoshop contest doesn't make much sense and not everyone uses, I myself use Gimp, and Ifranview for some things.